Brandy - Freedom Rings (Out Now!) [#1 R&B/Top 40 iTunes]

Started by Kaeli., September 23, 2019, 06:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amazing

She was acting fake in that video and y'all will deal.  :plea:

Still love QUEEN and I'm Looking forward to the album. I hope it comes really soon.

Ma Lo

n

How was she acting fake when everything she saying is true?

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: Ntwadumela on September 25, 2019, 10:59:52 PM
n

How was she acting fake when everything she saying is true?

I think African Queen is projecting... or something  :ermm:

RAY7

Quote from: Ntwadumela on September 25, 2019, 10:55:11 PM
Quote from: 89 on September 25, 2019, 10:49:08 PM
Reading these pages, I see why a lot of ppl here stan for Bran
shes dramatic and so are y'all cvgvgcfxxdxdc

Cvgggddddd
like "oh no!" Did she change the album? Is it gonna sound like Human? What happened to the KNOCK? :gorlonfire:

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

The album isn't even out yet and it's been so much confusion with the single choices. How many songs will she release b4 she put out the real shyt?...smh

Checkmate Burruss

Quote from: hewritez on September 25, 2019, 08:04:05 PM
Quote from: Ulysses on September 25, 2019, 07:39:17 PM
Who doesn't want for an artist they love to release HONEST, heartfelt music??? Y'all don't make sense. If y'all wanna drop your bussies down, Stan for another artist. I'd rather her deliver music SHE loves and feels because NOTHING translates better than that. Y'all are ruining the fucking excitement. Debbie fucking downers...

i don't know if anyone else feels this way, but sometimes it comes off as if she loves something in the moment,  gasses it up, only to realize later that she didn't actually care for it. and the result is putting out music that isn't really...her. i totally support her right to express herself in whatever way she wants, but i think her choices of what gets released are often heavily influenced by sudden whims. if that makes sense. either way, the music is here and i'm looking forward to it.

and To be fair, that isn't just something that is mentioned here. I just recently heard that mentioned about her on an R&B podcast when they were talking about the Fantasia's comments about her last album.
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Young

Mrd0ndada

I hope she gives a candid "Dirty Laundry" vibe with the lyrics 
🙄

Noni

My love for brandy is deep. I've been around since the beginning. Must admit though; her style is so off putting that I'm forcing myself to see past it. 😩 

so much gorgeous potential lost.

Kaeli.

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: Noni on September 26, 2019, 01:16:34 AM
My love for brandy is deep. I've been around since the beginning. Must admit though; her style is so off putting that I'm forcing myself to see past it. 😩

Totally understand! When I heard the instrumental I was honestly blown away. Then started to think about visuals cause I'm a visual person and it really just irritates me. Cause I know she isn't going to give anything for the people to grab onto. When those initials photos released a little while back I breathe a sigh of relief. Then she showed up to BGR and I started to lose hope in that department all over again.

However, I am getting better at seeing past the branding aspect and anticipating the music solely.

Noni

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on September 26, 2019, 02:16:17 AM
Quote from: Noni on September 26, 2019, 01:16:34 AM

Totally understand! When I heard the instrumental I was honestly blown away. Then started to think about visuals cause I'm a visual person and it really just irritates me. Cause I know she isn't going to give anything for the people to grab onto. When those initials photos released a little while back I breathe a sigh of relief. Then she showed up to BGR and I started to lose hope in that department all over again.

However, I am getting better at seeing past the branding aspect and anticipating the music solely.

Exactly my feelings although I thought BGR had a nice feminine vibe to it and she looked good. After gaining hope there and from the photo shoot I saw her at the billboard awards and wanted to hide behind a pillow. Crushed all the hope.

The instrumental isn't giving me much either... ah well I'll probably be happy with the album. I'll wait like I've been doing all my life for this girl lol

Blackpantha

I just honestly don't know what to feel right now. Her recent posts on IG got me conflicted. I guess I was expecting something more urban with knock and attitude. But whatever she releases I guess it will do. 
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME