What happened to the Brandy snapchat thread from last night?

Started by Real, May 26, 2016, 07:42:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monika

Quote from: GLOCK for MOD 2016 on May 26, 2016, 07:57:49 AM
ASdffnnnnnnnnnnnnnk
Not bran tweeting squid "delete all that shit... Or the board is NEXT"
MVCVBBNNN

Queen :everythingok:

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
Yahudah

Monika

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 26, 2016, 08:36:46 AM
Duly noted.
And even still, her fan board shouldn't make it a habit of having threads bashing her........ESPECIALLY based on speculation and hearsay
Yeah, it's not good at all!
Yahudah

Purple Moon

Its not a good look to tell the administrator of your own fanpage to shut it down (publicly on twitter etc). But im sure that ghan has a good reason to do this....if she was indeed blackmailed etc by Jen like she said.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Monika

Brandy gets so much harassment on social media, and they say some of the most horriible things to her.

Why are they haters, i mean stans, soooooo upset?   :-/
Yahudah

MAY

Quote from: Don Draper on May 26, 2016, 08:29:51 AM
Well she kinda shouldn't be on social media doing all that if she doesn't want people to speculate. Those snaps were doing the most

!!!

The majority of shit discussed here is speculation and gossip. If she's putting weird stuff out on social media and not explaining it then the fans are going to discuss and wonder what's going on.

leftout

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 26, 2016, 08:24:17 AM
Those threads have a pattern of being nothing but fuming and bashing of brandy, which is what that one turned into. I saw every page and i was fckn tight tbh :hmph:
Niggas ready to throw her under the bus on nothing more than speculation and hearsay, it's disgusting
Bentley has a pattern of doing that

Real

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on May 26, 2016, 11:16:00 AM
Well she kinda shouldn't be on social media doing all that if she doesn't want people to speculate. Those snaps were doing the most

!!!

The majority of shit discussed here is speculation and gossip. If she's putting weird stuff out on social media and not explaining it then the fans are going to discuss and wonder what's going on.

Most of these same niggas were dragging Tamar for doing the same thing a week ago :diddraispoot:

Love Bran to death, but foolishness is foolishness. I don't doubt she has valid reasons for whatever she's fuming about, but the execution leaves much to be desired.

leftout

I just think the bulk of the stars are old, late, tired and don't have shit happening for themselves. 90s faggots

Jon

Her snap chats are funny. I'm used to her being sweet.

Sovereign.

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on May 26, 2016, 08:38:09 AM

To you! How can you say she was doing the most when you can't say a micro chip of wtf she was mad about. If she was "blackmailed" that's pretty serious! Just cause it's a grain of salt in your life it doesn't mean it is in hers.

It's her snap, her story! This is a board dedicated to her. You don't roll up in church and start shading God after every scripture. If that's the case, then why the fuck did you come?

If you want to talk that's cool but 23 pages of fucking unpermitted lashing is a bit much. Especially when her positive shit be 2 pages

well STOMP this DAWN Draper fagg then!!

GLOCK

Quote from: Pussy. on May 26, 2016, 12:28:54 PM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on May 26, 2016, 08:38:09 AM

To you! How can you say she was doing the most when you can't say a micro chip of wtf she was mad about. If she was "blackmailed" that's pretty serious! Just cause it's a grain of salt in your life it doesn't mean it is in hers.

It's her snap, her story! This is a board dedicated to her. You don't roll up in church and start shading God after every scripture. If that's the case, then why the fuck did you come?

If you want to talk that's cool but 23 pages of fucking unpermitted lashing is a bit much. Especially when her positive shit be 2 pages

well STOMP this DAWN Draper fagg then!!
plea

Cowboy Nine

Sovereign.

Quote from: aGhoulact on May 26, 2016, 11:30:31 AM
I just think the bulk of the stars are old, late, tired and don't have shit happening for themselves. 90s faggots

!!!

Am kinda sitting hea kii'ing at these senial faggs.   :kii:

KING BENTLEY.

s

Pussy I went thru your history and I'm noticing ppl don't quote you a lot

H.#.G.*.Z