I hope they are teaching all these black kids as much

Started by GLOCK, May 04, 2017, 05:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

Quote from: black & red. on May 04, 2017, 11:09:16 PM
oh nvm. she corrected them with "kinky".
s
d,;sd,;s
,'fs
',fs
,'fs
,'

book salequa. sis wasnt havin it

at least they're taking the time to learn. instead of just saving it all off just because its challenging. that's parental care.
Zxxczzzzzxx

Eternal Bell

i luv how white these gay parents are
tha smoove ivoreh skin!

4 fucking k

Cowgirl

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on May 04, 2017, 10:49:36 PM
Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on May 04, 2017, 09:41:52 PM

:hmph:
fh
t

y
u

u
u
:mmyulost:
tr
wnbfrhfvr

ff
trbvft
t
ttt

Awww  :stressed:

They're talking as if they just adopted some exotic pets or something :uhh:
But this thread topic makes it seem.. nvm.

wizzy

Quote from: brocka4life on May 04, 2017, 11:13:51 PM
Why expect more from them than you would of actual black parents. It's plenty of coons, raised by blacks, that don't know shit about black history.
dammit! beat me to '! :dead:

Real

Quote from: Uni on May 05, 2017, 08:07:44 AM
Why expect more from them than you would of actual black parents. It's plenty of coons, raised by blacks, that don't know shit about black history.

It's dumb logic

wizzy

Quote from: Real on May 05, 2017, 08:16:56 AM
Quote from: Uni on May 05, 2017, 08:07:44 AM

It's dumb logic
dumb logic is getting sick over unwanted children receiving a loving home & family

Real

Dumb logic is thinking that because some black parents supposedly fail to teach their children black history that it should relieve others of the responsibility as well. When you go out of your way to take in a child of a different race or culture, YOU also take on the responsibility of teaching them who they are and where they come from. They're not just there for photo ops.

wizzy

no one said they were exempt
but to see a family and immediately think
photo op! they betta learn where they came from
:fuming:

is insane
ESPECIALLY when it isn't the first thought in another black parent/black child family photo

Real

Quote from: Uni on May 05, 2017, 08:41:26 AM

ESPECIALLY when it isn't the first thought in another black parent/black child family photo

This is the dumbest shit I've ever read  :plzstop:

GRAND

Quote from: zambo. on May 05, 2017, 08:20:39 AM
What I would say is that these white men are doing what a lot of Black people wouldn't.
Appreciating their children's natural beauty.

Who can forget this wig headed monster sitting on a national platform calling Black hair "nasty".
After a white woman sat there and went on about how much she treasures her Black children's tresses.

People went in on Sheryl but I think it was largely because she brought something that is usually swept under the rug or whispered on the low, into the forefront.

OMG

GRAND

I can't believe she said that

It's even a bigger kii because she has that ugly ass wig

Does this bitch think her own natural hair is nasty?

GRAND

Quote from: Real on May 05, 2017, 08:22:26 AM
Dumb logic is thinking that because some black parents supposedly fail to teach their children black history that it should relieve others of the responsibility as well. When you go out of your way to take in a child of a different race or culture, YOU also take on the responsibility of teaching them who they are and where they come from. They're not just there for photo ops.
wait king

I agree 10000%

If I adopted an Asian bvy I'd definitely do research and teach him his origins

He'd be exposed to mine naturally anyway but should know of his own