How Rihanna Created A $600 Million Fortune—And Became The World’s Richest Female

Started by Lazarus, June 04, 2019, 10:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

FRANCE

A little girl from the islands accomplishing all this. Proud of her. 

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

fedswatchin

You can do a lot with no talent at all if you can fool easily fooled and outrageously stupid Americans, wow

FlowerBomb

Quote from: -Becca_Watley- on June 05, 2019, 08:33:08 AM
You can do a lot with no talent at all if you can fool easily fooled and outrageously stupid Americans, wow
fgf she's selling make up hun'

fedswatchin

Quote from: Omi on June 05, 2019, 08:46:21 AM
well, I'm not buying this business mogul headline after headline she gets just for doing that, the basics, and picking out the right colors and shades

Truth is, my sis Rih neck game is tough, whether skinny or huge :cheerup: still fuckin her way up the ladder

FlowerBomb

Quote from: -Becca_Watley- on June 05, 2019, 08:59:32 AM
well, I'm not buying this business mogul headline after headline she gets just for doing that, the basics, and picking out the right colors and shades

Truth is, my sis Rih neck game is tough, whether skinny or huge :cheerup: still fuckin her way up the ladder
maybe she's just in tuned into the culture, know what people want ect
I mean it's not impossible for someone of her stature and funds to start something like Fenty. She's a fashion icon so it makes sense.

fedswatchin

Quote from: Omi on June 05, 2019, 09:04:02 AM
Quote from: -Becca_Watley- on June 05, 2019, 08:59:32 AM

maybe she's just in tuned into the culture, know what people want ect
I mean it's not impossible for someone of her stature and funds to start something like Fenty. She's a fashion icon so it makes sense.
ok but that's plausible and doesn't connect with my hater agenda jayd :ummwhat:

GLOCK

Everything that fenty stands for is amazing 
the fact that they cater to brown and black women of all tones jcjdjdjd

and its a black womans mess 

Lis turn it off sometimes