Nene GOR!

Started by Freemala Harris, October 26, 2020, 05:37:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

"Somebody call her and tell her to take this down"

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

He hit every nail on the head. Nene wants minions & yes gorls.

This whole "reading" concept is just LATE, and then to perch in an abandoned Applebee's with a bunch of ragtag fags while doing it...  :dead:

There is no way this shit should've seen the light of day.

Vonc2002

I didn't actually watch all the videos tho. Are they atleast being funny? The 1st video was enough for me. It looked really pathetic 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FRANCE

Ffff

Funky Dineva got it all rite. Especially those last couple minutes. What 50+ yr old woman is really hanging out with 22yr old gay men? She is desperate as hell. 

Kenya was right when she said Nene isn't talented and if she could sing, act, speak or was at least pretty, she could progress after RHOA. Prophecy fucking fulfilled. 

M-Rocka

Quote from: FRANCE on October 26, 2020, 03:42:38 PM
Ffff

Funky Dineva got it all rite. Especially those last couple minutes. What 50+ yr old woman is really hanging out with 22yr old gay men? She is desperate as hell.

Kenya was right when she said Nene isn't talented and if she could sing, act, speak or was at least pretty, she could progress after RHOA. Prophecy fucking fulfilled.

!!!!!!!!!!  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

The way Kenya predicted Nene's downfall and has been right.

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Not a black gay version of Housewives on Instagram Live

I'm pissing my pants

Dr Naomi Campbell

This is really pathetic 🤢🤢🤢🤢
At her big age?

FRANCE

October 26, 2020, 04:49:05 PM #24 Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 04:49:35 PM by FRANCE
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 26, 2020, 03:47:36 PM
Quote from: FRANCE on October 26, 2020, 03:42:38 PM
Ffff

!!!!!!!!!!  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

The way Kenya predicted Nene's downfall and has been right.

Kenya been saying from the 1st episode of last season that Nene will be fired. And it happened. And she's also right that her success will be no more. Its kinda over for her.

Amazing

Nene would be a great replacement for ailing Wendy.

Vonc2002

I just watched and I'm cringing :plzstop:
Not these fags talking about tyra getting her notoriety back up when she's the host and an executive producer on a hit show and they're "reading" from Linnethia's empty lounge :omf:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kaeli. on October 26, 2020, 09:14:57 AM
Quote from: .fuckdemkids on October 26, 2020, 08:11:46 AM
Queen ain't even on the show anymore and y'all still obsessed with her :dead:
obsessed!

Clearly no one is

Or else she wouldn't be sittin up in some empty lounge with these funny looking faggots she found off the street
sdsddfdddffffddddffddd
Is this the show she wanted bravo to pick up :plzstop:

JCJ 🪐

I just know Kandi and Kenya are somewhere cackling Dnndnfnfn  :plzstop:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"