Nene GOR!

Started by Freemala Harris, October 26, 2020, 05:37:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Vonc2002

October 26, 2020, 05:19:57 PM #31 Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 05:20:07 PM by Vonc2002
I just watched funky fag and he was pretty spot on.  How embarrassing
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

Quote from: FRANCE on October 26, 2020, 04:49:05 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 26, 2020, 03:47:36 PM
Quote from: FRANCE on October 26, 2020, 03:42:38 PM
Ffff

Funky Dineva got it all rite. Especially those last couple minutes. What 50+ yr old woman is really hanging out with 22yr old gay men? She is desperate as hell.

Kenya was right when she said Nene isn't talented and if she could sing, act, speak or was at least pretty, she could progress after RHOA. Prophecy fucking fulfilled.

!!!!!!!!!!  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

The way Kenya predicted Nene's downfall and has been right.

Kenya been saying from the 1st episode of last season that Nene will be fired. And it happened. And she's also right that her success will be no more. Its kinda over for her.
This is embarrassing. I wouldn't think Nene would go that low with hiring a bunch of fags for her own rendition of Queens Court.

Lets talk about it! Gag orda!

:dead:

Pearls Khan

Not an empty Applebee's ffffffffhdhddfhzhzh

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Is this guy stupid? He bought this bullshit?  :dead:

Kalifornia.

I think he's on Nene's payroll. He's always discussing her.

Not her trying to do a Vanderpump Rules type mess at her new spot.

She wants to have her own show so badly :plzstop:

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 26, 2020, 05:01:03 PM
I just watched and I'm cringing :plzstop:
Not these fags talking about tyra getting her notoriety back up when she's the host and an executive producer on a hit show and they're "reading" from Linnethia's empty lounge :omf:
:plzstop: :plzstop:

M-Rocka

DJ Richie is a biased faggot with the most inaccurate tea. I can't stand him. He's best friends with Riley Knox and apparently him or Black Socialites reported that Riley & Darius McCrary were dating allegedly until he started showing love to Sidney Starr on IG and they got pissed at Darius.

Dr Naomi Campbell

M-Rocka

Prayers for my friend! Sick in the hospital!

Your "friend" is out here destroying relationships, outing people. This is his karma.

HUGO

October 27, 2020, 08:44:12 AM #44 Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 08:45:39 AM by Glock’s HUSBAND
ffff

And who are they again?  :uhh:
Tyra is legendary