Footage Of Looting In Philly Following Walter Wallace Shooting

Started by Freemala Harris, October 27, 2020, 09:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

He ran up on the police with a knife :uhh:

But from what i'm told Philly is almost as bad as Chicago so this isn't suprising tbh. Coon selves.

Bruce

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 28, 2020, 09:20:20 AM

But from what I'm told Philly is almost as bad as Chicago so this isn't surprising tbh. Coon selves.

I did not see him run up on the police with a knife. The police walked up on him when he was holding a knife.  Obviously, he was going through some type of psychotic break or episode, the issue is that the police never tries to de-escalate the situation.

Why do the police always shoot black men with an intent to kill? Does a man with a knife need 10 bullets to be subdued?  They were at a safe enough distance to have shot him ONE time and waited to see if that was effective.

Freemala Harris

October 28, 2020, 11:41:38 AM #8 Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 11:42:06 AM by Freemala Harris
I believe he was mentally ill

Makes sense why the defund the poiice movement is trying allocate a lot of those funds from militarized police & overtime pays to social workers and mental health advocates. ie they could deescalate the situation via 911 sending them out versus a cop that will just shoot to kill.

Marilyn

If his mental illness was so severe that he would charge at 12 with a weapon, then his ass should've been in a facility long ago.

Marilyn

QuoteWallace was a 27-year-old father of seven who had just gotten married this month.

White was also an aspiring rapper.

Court records also reveal Wallace's extensive criminal history.

He was arrested in March after he allegedly threatened his child's mother over the phone, saying "I'll shoot you and that house up."

In 2019, he was charged with resisting arrest by "kicking the windows and door panels of a police patrol car."

In 2016, during a robbery, he allegedly grabbed a woman by the neck and held what she believed to be a gun to her head, according to court records.

In 2013, Wallace's mother had a protective order against him which he allegedly violated when he "threw water in her face and punched her in the face" and "threatened to return and shoot" her, according to court records.

n

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Bruce on October 28, 2020, 11:12:04 AM

But from what I'm told Philly is almost as bad as Chicago so this isn't surprising tbh. Coon selves.

I did see him run up on the police with a knife. The police walked up on him with a knife.  Obviously, he was going through some type of psychotic break or episode, the issue is that the police never tries to de-escalate the situation.

Why do the police always shoot black men with an intent to kill? Does a man with a knife need 10 bullets to be subdued?  They were at a safe enough distance to have shot him ONE time and waited to see if that was effective.

I see alot of people taking this stance, and it has some truth to it. But, you know what time the Police are on, why would you even come at them with aggressive energy, much less a whole fucking weapon :dead:

How else was this gonna end? :uhh:

RAY7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 28, 2020, 12:40:54 PM
Quote from: Bruce on October 28, 2020, 11:12:04 AM

I did see him run up on the police with a knife. The police walked up on him with a knife.  Obviously, he was going through some type of psychotic break or episode, the issue is that the police never tries to de-escalate the situation.

I see alot of people taking this stance, and it has some truth to it. But, you know what time the Police are on, why would you even come at them with aggressive energy, much less a whole fucking weapon :dead:

How else was this gonna end? :uhh:
I think the issue everybody has is trying to change the time that police are on
its basically like police are judge, jury and executioners now, when they're just supposed to be protectors & law enforcers. niggas are lucky if they get to just go to jail

Cowgirl

Quote from: Marilyn on October 28, 2020, 11:57:33 AM
If his mental illness was so severe that he would charge at 12 with a weapon, then his ass should've been in a facility long ago.
:omgwatshappening:

Cowgirl

I'm all for justice and stuff but if he did charge at police with a knife, what were they supposed to do? I just feel like that's a different conversation..