Footage Of Looting In Philly Following Walter Wallace Shooting

Started by Freemala Harris, October 27, 2020, 09:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Marilyn on October 28, 2020, 11:57:33 AM
If his mental illness was so severe that he would charge at 12 with a weapon, then his ass should've been in a facility long ago.
yh in a perfect world

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: TinaSnow on October 28, 2020, 01:30:35 PM
I'm all for justice and stuff but if he did charge at police with a knife, what were they supposed to do? I just feel like that's a different conversation..
they can shoot to disable and disarm
They do it everyday

Cowgirl

Quote from: Jayda X on October 28, 2020, 01:33:07 PM
I'm all for justice and stuff but if he did charge at police with a knife, what were they supposed to do? I just feel like that's a different conversation..
They do it everyday
True but where did they shoot him?

Dr Naomi Campbell

If he can kill 3 people and charge AT the police with a weapon and still live to tell the tell without a single bullet wound....

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: TinaSnow on October 28, 2020, 01:33:55 PM
Quote from: Jayda X on October 28, 2020, 01:33:07 PM
They do it everyday
True but where did they shoot him?
Im not the coroner hun

RAY7

tase/mace him, disarm him then arrest him? they are trained in all kinds of self-defense
and have all kinds of body armor & other weapons
why do they HAVE to always CHOOSE to shoot multiple times?
Humans can barely survive ONE shot

Bruce

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 28, 2020, 12:40:54 PM
Quote from: Bruce on October 28, 2020, 11:12:04 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 28, 2020, 09:20:20 AM
He ran up on the police with a knife :uhh:

But from what I'm told Philly is almost as bad as Chicago so this isn't surprising tbh. Coon selves.

I did see him run up on the police with a knife. The police walked up on him with a knife.  Obviously, he was going through some type of psychotic break or episode, the issue is that the police never tries to de-escalate the situation.

Why do the police always shoot black men with an intent to kill? Does a man with a knife need 10 bullets to be subdued?  They were at a safe enough distance to have shot him ONE time and waited to see if that was effective.

I see alot of people taking this stance, and it has some truth to it. But, you know what time the Police are on, why would you even come at them with aggressive energy, much less a whole fucking weapon :dead:

How else was this gonna end? :uhh:

But we can't accept that. A criminal doesn't have a moral ethics code to adhere to, he's a criminal. I have a nephew with autism, he sounds normal, looks normal but is mentally delayed. I fear him having a run-in with the police, because they will not care enough to assess the situation and realize that he is mentally handicap.

You can't justify police killing black men with very little effort to subdue them.

You can google white man police with a knife on google and see countless videos of people being subdued or shot only once and then apprehended. There is no reason for that man to have been shot TEN times.

Dr Naomi Campbell

12 police men with guns
1 man with a knife
10 bullet wounds
I mean... excessive no?

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: RAY7 on October 28, 2020, 01:36:19 PM
tase/mace him, disarm him then arrest him? they are trained in all kinds of self-defense
hellur?!?!

I'm gonna get this gorl some common sense for xmas

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

I didn't know there were multiple shots, I agree

RedOctober

Unfortunately police officers are trained to shoot to kill and disarm a threat. If you were to try shooting someone in the leg and missed, they could then lunge and stab you. Tasing him would've been the better move, however the Philly police department doesn't have enough tasers for the entire squad. Also, you have to be within a certain proximity to the person for the taser string to reach them. Now that I think about it, that's probably not the better move. I don't know to feel about this one...

RAY7

Quote from: RedOctober on October 28, 2020, 01:54:42 PM

Unfortunately police officers are trained to shoot to kill and disarm a threat. If you were to try shooting someone in the leg and missed, they could then lunge and stab you.
how does that apply to this situation?
they SHOT HIM TEN TIMES, which means they didnt shoot once and miss
so if you shoot and it connects, how does that mean you need to connect NINE MORE TIMES until the person is dead?
Also there's never just ONE officer this isnt a one on one
if you miss and the person lunges at you there's usually 5 other officers to pull them off you or shoot the assailant
come ON now.

RedOctober

Quote from: RAY7 on October 28, 2020, 02:04:47 PM
Quote from: RedOctober on October 28, 2020, 01:54:42 PM

Unfortunately police officers are trained to shoot to kill and disarm a threat. If you were to try shooting someone in the leg and missed, they could then lunge and stab you.
how does that apply to this situation?
they SHOT HIM TEN TIMES, which means they didnt shoot once and miss
so if you shoot and it connects, how does that mean you need to connect NINE MORE TIMES until the person is dead?
Also there's never just ONE officer this isnt a one on one
if you miss and the person lunges at you there's usually 5 other officers to pull them off you or shoot the assailant
come ON now.

Lol @ you talking about "if you miss and the person lunges at you there's 5 other officers to pull them off of you"

If someone with a KINFE is on top of you (after being shot at), you're getting stabbed!