M O N I C A (Code Red>>>>)

Started by Young, January 03, 2016, 04:31:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

she can BE much more...but i agree shes content with what she does.

I guess its fine...I just know she can DO and GIVE more....

but yeah it was a great vocal and she looked amazing.

Young

Brandy was the performance of the night

easily.

One of the greatest in years. Deserved to be on a GRAMMY stage

Young

throwintheTAL

Sovereign.

D

And it's always been that way. She was Clive tool for that early part of her career so what she was giving was because of politics.

Brandy wanted to be a STAR! Hence the acting, endorsement deals, Broadway, etc. & she 'TILL this day has star quality.
Some gerls are just meant to share gifts & some are meant to be stars. Accept it & move on.

Abcd

I wasn't pleased with that performance at all. Like as an artist you should always try to have an iconic and memorable performance. I don't know what she was doing up there TBH

Sovereign.

but that's the thing y'all are missing - Monica doesn't CRAVE it. She just loves to sing & give her fans music.

Abcd

That akward ass arm movement makes me cringe whenever I see the gif

She came out of it like she was really doing something too. Gorl...

Sovereign.

and y'all want her to give a Janet/Beyonce tea so badly. She's expressed her disdain for dancing in the past.

The Doves are nothing but a bunch Clive's running around.

Abcd

Having ballerinas for this song was just flat out stupid. I can't with ha anymore

She's giving me "out of touch"

FINE.

She kills me with those long, drawn out, flat notes she does. And the audience go up like :ohwow:

Abcd

Quote from: NATHAN. on April 08, 2016, 11:09:18 PM
She kills me with those long, drawn out, flat notes she does. And the audience go up like :ohwow:
Bitch plz and the go UP for it every time

FINE.

Abcd

Quote from: Denver. on April 08, 2016, 11:08:12 PM
and y'all want her to give a Janet/Beyonce tea so badly. She's expressed her disdain for dancing in the past.

The Doves are nothing but a bunch Clive's running around.

Stfu ho. Mon can get down when it's time to get down. The Players  Awards performance is a perfect example. She really needs someone on her team that gets "it" because her and Melinda obviously don't