Mo’Nique Demands An Apology From Tyler Perry

Started by M-Rocka, November 19, 2020, 06:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

dddddddd

Vonc, you literally called Janet Hubert the original Mo'Nique and now this bitch is referencing her.

Nonchalantboi

🔥🔥🔥

Vonc2002

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 19, 2020, 06:04:21 PM
dddddddd

Vonc, you literally called Janet Hubert the original Mo'Nique and now this bitch is referencing her.
OMFG I WAS LITERALLY ABOUT TO SAY THIS :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This girl is ridiculous but I love that will sat down and atleast pretended to listen to janet. I respect him for actually giving her this opportunity and platform.......... but I guess it's easier when you've "won" to be more open to listening to the loser
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 19, 2020, 06:22:18 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 19, 2020, 06:04:21 PM
dddddddd

OMFG I WAS LITERALLY ABOUT TO SAY THIS :plzstop:
ccxcxxxvvvc

This angry ass thing. I'm so sick of her.

M-Rocka

I still laugh at Larissa's interview on Lacey's Talk of Love podcast and she said Mo'Nique is getting her karma.:plzstop:

Vonc2002

RedOctober

I've had mixed feelings regarding Janet/Monique. On one hand, I don't think we should be condemned from calling out bad/unacceptable work behavior from our fellow black colleagues. If someone is an asshole at work then I might make a point to avoid working with them, and IF I'm asked why then I'll share the reason. On the other hand, I do recognize that I have privilege as a man and it makes me take a step back and sympathize with these women. However, in my heart of hearts I know both Janet and Monique are a pain in the ass. On the flip side, maybe they have to be that way to avoid getting stepped on. Idk 

Vonc2002

EVERYBODY from fresh Prince aint wrong except Janet. 6 fckn people have maintained a relationship with Will Smith vs the one who couldn't.  Who's really the problem?