Started by M-Rocka, November 19, 2020, 06:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Ulysses

Is this really how she keeps a career?? Stfu bitch 

M-Rocka

Quote from: Ulysses on November 19, 2020, 06:49:49 PM
Is this really how she keeps a career?? Stfu bitch

Not her leaking a phone convo between her and Tyler. (Swipe right)

bby ddy

M-Rocka

Cowboy Nine

dfjndsofdofgngfoidgfs not her DEMANDING an apology.

Girl go find a job. Shit.

Vonc2002

I'm watching the fresh Prince reunion and this was so healing for both of them, it really was great to see. Did anybody else notice that Carlton wasn't with the bullshit? He STILL aint forgiven this bitch :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

The original aunt viv looked great. Actually EVERY single last person is shitting
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 19, 2020, 09:02:43 PM
I'm watching the fresh Prince reunion and this was so healing for both of them, it really was great to see. Did anybody else notice that Carlton wasn't with the bullshit? He STILL aint forgiven this bitch :omf:
:plzstop:

i didn't notice until someone pointed it out omg. He said no ma'am

Vonc2002

Quote from: Brandy's 2021 Grammy on November 19, 2020, 09:18:00 PM
:plzstop:

i didn't notice until someone pointed it out omg. He said no ma'am
She has said despicable things about him, so I get it. He said fck this kumbaya ass shit

Zankou.

Fuck. You.