Wtf man?! Shots fired? (Brandy)

Started by RekeRig, February 12, 2016, 03:09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

Quote from: Young on February 12, 2016, 03:17:47 AM
I think Mo probably extended a hand for another joint tour idea She was stanning for B&P on Instagram and Twitter

I think Ghan declined and doesn't wanna be associated right now.

Mo got in her feelings, Ghan clapped back

Just my assumptions

sounds plausible
BRANDY

RekeRig

Aight hope no one gets mad at me for locking this (for now at least)

If more mess goes down we'll have to revisit and reopen a bit nnnn.  We shall see

Rxxf

Quote from: shenellica_Bettencourt on February 12, 2016, 08:34:11 AM
Don't think Ghan uses Neicy Nash either

She posted a happy birthday to Kelly Rowland

Are they even close?  :shannonsmissing:

[instagram]
[/instagram]

I'm sure Miss Nash CALLED Brandy personally
they are best friends
BRANDY

RekeRig

Ralf bby

Let this shit die for a bit. I'm moving it to another section for now

Rxxf

Quote from: BRockaBaby on February 12, 2016, 09:41:18 AM
ya'll are REACHING for the fucking moon.

Obviously Neice and Bran aren't close anymore....end of that. For whatever reason, they no longer talk. It must've been something serious because they were SO close but who's to know?

The Bran and Mon "shade" doesn't exist. We all know that Bran doesn't really USE Monica and has always respected her but at a distance. That's never going to change. I think Bran really became annoyed by her during the IABTM era but the recent posts have NOTHING to do with one another. Do you gusy really think Bran sits there and pulls out Mon's IG page to see what she posts. Bran follows thousands. Mon's posts probably barely get seen on her timeline. Same with Mon. Unless someone else brings something to their attention, I doubt they checkin for one another like that.

Bran's post was speaking about HERSELF in my opinion. She's been on a very confident train lately and she was speaking to that. And hell she may have come across someone or something else that triggered her to post that. But why would she clap back at Mon when Mon's post had NOTHING to do with Bran nor did it insinuate anything relating to Bran.

That interview had no audio so jumping to conclusions about how Bran said "I don't talk to her" is ridiculous. So let's just stop making assumptions...

As fun as it may be to you guys going back and forth with the mess, it's quite stupid. Mon has NEVER had a problem being DIRECT. I'm sure if she wanted to CLAP at Bran, she would make it VERY VERY clear!

how do y'all know about bran and nash?
my closest friends are not even on my social media.
:dead:
we talk in person, on the phone, etc.
:dead:
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: RIG on February 12, 2016, 10:25:47 AM
Ralf bby

Let this shit die for a bit. I'm moving it to another section for now

sorry, i'm late (as usual) and just now getting in.
But ok.
I don't like this, and I hope Bran or Mo doesn't respond anymore to this.
BRANDY

Abcd

Hate my girls are doing this publicly.

Aalonso.

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

LOONA.

tigernathan

Wtfff what happened to Bran and Niecy :uhh: Bran can't keep a friend for shit :plzstop:

brocka4life

February 12, 2016, 01:46:40 PM #222 Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 01:47:00 PM by brocka4life
Brandy may not have been talking about Monica, but Monica definitely was talking about Brandy with them emojis - shades and that black circle. We've all heard about the rumored black eye ...and then followed by #growth with the one eye closed. Not fooling anybody.

But Brandy's latest response has me on the floor. Brandy, you are almost 40. Too damn old for this.

brocka4life

Quote from: imaan. on February 12, 2016, 01:46:26 PM
Wtfff what happened to Bran and Niecy :uhh: Bran can't keep a friend for shit :plzstop:

:plzstop: I mean, didn't Shae have to have a baby in order for Brandy to invite her back in? Kelly came and went and came and went again.  :raycharles2urmess:

tigernathan

Quote from: brocka4life on February 12, 2016, 04:57:50 AM
This is just my own personal belief, but I feel like they both envy something about the other. It's like if they were one person, they'd be perfect lol.

I think Brandy at some point envied the fact that Monica was winning personally - husband and family.
I think Monica at some point envied the fact that Brandy has won career wise.
Even their voice - If Brandy had Monica's "power", and if Monica had Brandy's tone, ear, gift.

Brandy, if you don't want to talk about TBIM, stop having yourself introduced as "Grammy award wining singer..." (and I personally don't like TBIM beyond 1999).

n

Bran has no reason to be jealous of Mon'. Just because she has a husband doesn't mean it's a good marriage... just saying. I honestly just think Bran just doesn't use.