Brandyyyyyyy vvvvvcvvv;

Started by leftout, July 03, 2016, 11:39:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seneca

Quote from: 1Rig on July 03, 2016, 08:01:02 PM
Quote from: LordB on July 03, 2016, 04:46:33 PM
Quote from: Glock on July 03, 2016, 03:15:34 PM
Quote from: Young on July 03, 2016, 02:11:45 PM
The only thing I can say is I love her...

A lot is going on in the world and in her life so snapchat and clappingback may be a form of healing or coping for her.

She's been recording though. I told yawl this several times.
she needs some FRIENDS

She lashes them too.

Sisterns one minute. Enemies the next. Sis needs to meditate...write in that journal. Turn it into a song.

:omgwatshappening:
n

What're y'all even talking about? As if you know the ins and outs of her friendships

Of course y'all won't post the videos of her friends shading her on social media first, right? Fuck outta here
wait what? I'm hella late hdh

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

MypuzzystanK

Lolz its so funny that the gorls want ghan to stop clapping back at hate and disrespect when they are the same ones quick to throw shade or read someone.. I mean, atleast ghan does it with grace and maturity.

GLOCK

Quote from: MypuzzystanK on July 03, 2016, 09:42:58 PM
Lolz its so funny that the gorls want ghan to stop clapping back at hate and disrespect when they are the same ones quick to throw shade or read someone.. I mean, atleast ghan does it with grace and maturity.
shut yo non-factoring ass up faggot

♛MANNY♛

b7

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MypuzzystanK

Quote from: Glock on July 03, 2016, 09:46:21 PM
shut yo non-factoring ass up faggot

You crooked tooth coon

Exit A

Ids

MypuzzystanK

Not at all hun. But a hit dog shol did holla.

MypuzzystanK

MypuzzystanK

Cowboy Nine

Monika

Quote from: MypuzzystanK on July 03, 2016, 10:00:57 PM
Wachu doing

when you're goooooone...i knnnnew all alooooong....

Sorry, had to do it.  :dead:
Yahudah

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Quote from: BENTLEY! on July 03, 2016, 10:15:34 PM

sdddddddssssssss
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw