Breyon responds to TMZ

Started by Superdib, July 20, 2016, 08:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monika

Lets all just pray for our sistah ok. We love her and want the best for her right? So lets lift up prays for her. We can't help her because we aren't with her, but we can do this.   :wub:
Yahudah

MAY

FORGET RECORDING! ONLY LIVE ALBUMS!

Y'all sound fuckin ridiculous

brocka4life

Who is her lawyer, and why didn't they review that contract a second time to see that venue clause?

Brandy, good luck 2 ya!

Breyon is not new to this shit. That live album idea is the pits. What next, change her name and sell the albums as part of the ticket to the shows? There is a legacy attached to these projects. I say fight, but make sure your lawyers are on it, because although they dismissed on the grounds of a venue clause, it also says she and her lawyers failed to provide evidence of her claim(s).

CandyCrush

Mama Sonja tweets:

Quote"umm u got me out of the way, own a shell rec label, u want mgmt, pub, part of wht was done b4 u, double dip wk 4 epic, 3yrs hostage. im back"

Quote"If u know anything about litigation, u will remain silent! Any & every stupid thing u say can be used against u. That doesn't apply to me."

She responded to a fan that she wasn't back in the role of management but seems like she's helping Brandy out in this particular situation. I'm so glad!!! Sonja is a force. And she's ready to scalp BreyOFF bald
:acquit: