Funky gives Armon his stamp of approval

Started by Kalmyk Kii Kii, February 09, 2024, 01:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L0NZ.

February 12, 2024, 06:25:18 PM #16 Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 06:25:30 PM by L0NZ.
what Al did @ 2:29 was nasssssssstyyy  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:

Nine

Quote from: L0NZ. on February 12, 2024, 06:25:18 PMwhat Al did @ 2:29 was nasssssssstyyy  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:
ljnflkndsklfdndfslklKDMSALKMlkdsklnfdlkfds

sfd
sf
sfd
s

Nine

February 12, 2024, 07:17:25 PM #18 Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 07:17:37 PM by Nine
Him and FAGmon were trying Claudia all week dfmsdfmsfdmmsdmm

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: L0NZ. on February 12, 2024, 06:25:18 PMwhat Al did @ 2:29 was nasssssssstyyy  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:

I'm screaming. The way she shut it downe  :plzstop:

Kalmyk Kii Kii

February 12, 2024, 07:23:46 PM #20 Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 07:26:42 PM by Children of Mongolia
no he didn't.

sjdjsdnjnsdndjsjndssjdnjsndjsndsjnj

glad someone said it tho.

claudia is so fake with all this pro-Black mess.

with all that footage of her calling black people monkeys and gorillas, and darkies floating around

but, black is beaut'! power to da people!

Ever heard of Kalmyks? Probably not.
There are only 3,000 Kalmyk descendants in America.

Kalmyks are a Mongolic ethnic group living mainly in Russia, whose ancestors migrated from the Dzungaria region of Mongolia, and China.

Grandpa's grandma (right), Kalmyk Cossack (left)

Kalmyk Kii Kii

February 12, 2024, 07:34:13 PM #21 Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 07:55:11 PM by Children of Mongolia
"everyone knows whats offensive to dark skin people now
and u CANNOT say these things NOW"

sjfsjfnfsjnsfjnfsjnfsjnsfjsfjfsjsfjjnsjnfsjnfsjnfjsjfs :plzstop:

i knew from a child that calling a black person a monkey wasn't OK
or calling someone a darkie nappy head wasnt acceptable

my grandparents would have dragged the shit out of me if they heard things like that coming out of mouth.

may have taken a minute for me to get deeply "woke" and get in touch with the ins and outs of racism but this is BASIC mess we're talking about.

Claudia cut the CRAP. as if some  list of offensive things to say about Black peoples appearance was just finalized and published last year.

shes low key tryna excuse herself from her mess.

Kalmyks are a Mongolic ethnic group living mainly in Russia, whose ancestors migrated from the Dzungaria region of Mongolia, and China.

Kalmyk Kii Kii