Brandy Week - YouTube Reaction

Started by yeahyeah, February 12, 2024, 05:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yeahyeah

A bunch of Stars have been asking this channel to react to Brandy's discography for a while now. They said they never heard any of her music before and that they immediately fell in love with her voice.

The first song they reacted to is "Have You Ever." Can't wait to see which other songs they react to this week!

Say-Something-ReVon

WOW I NEVER READ THE LETTER ON THE TABLE IN THE VIDEO. THE LETTER CHANGED EVERYTHING.
THIS SONG AND VIDEO HAS A DEEPER MEANING NOW. SO SHE WAS IN LOVE
WITH HER BEST FRIEND AND HE DIDN'T SEE HER IN THAT WAY. WOW.

Saturn 🪐

Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on February 12, 2024, 06:01:02 PMWOW I NEVER READ THE LETTER ON THE TABLE IN THE VIDEO. THE LETTER CHANGED EVERYTHING.

n

Ma Lo

Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on February 12, 2024, 06:01:02 PMWOW I NEVER READ THE LETTER ON THE TABLE IN THE VIDEO. THE LETTER CHANGED EVERYTHING.

Boy I read that letter in grade school

Detatlantavibes

Are we now fans of a legacy artist? Seems to be she more reclusive than Prince.

yeahyeah

Did you see the Grammys...
or Netflix during Christmas...
or her performance of her Christmas album on GMA and Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade...?

Brandy is like a Bentley. You don't just drive it around the block so everyone can see you, you take it out when you are going places!

Ma Lo

Quote from: yeahyeah on February 12, 2024, 08:07:54 PMDid you see the Grammys...
or her performance of her Christmas album on GMA and Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade...?

Brandy is like a Bentley. You don't just drive it around the block so everyone can see you, you take it out when you are going places!

Don't waste your time hun she can't make everybody happy  :dead:

The Brandy Barbie

And Jermaine is Wanya's middle name.

Detatlantavibes

February 13, 2024, 10:43:08 AM #9 Last Edit: February 13, 2024, 10:43:28 AM by Detatlantavibes
Quote from: yeahyeah on February 12, 2024, 08:07:54 PMDid you see the Grammys...

So you think drips are okay for an artist. Netflix has nothing to do with her music career and that Christmas album was forgotten the next day by her and the public. Don't try those of us that want more from her. You bring satiated with her music career worth level is part of the problem.

yeahyeah

They reacted to "Baby" today.

yeahyeah

Today they reacted to "Put It Down."

Gilgamesh.

Not enough musical analysis for me. I'll pass.

Say-Something-ReVon

THEY WERE MORE WORRIED ABOUT CHRIS BROWN WITH HIS SHIRT OFF AND HIM SHOWING HIS ABS...SMH

BUT IT IS ALWAYS INTERESTING SEEING OTHER COMMUNITIES VIEWS OF BRANDY.

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 14, 2024, 08:52:57 PMNot enough musical analysis for me. I'll pass.
yes. How do some of these reaction channels get a following? They watch the video, don't say anything significant and then usually go completely off topic after they're done.