kipp, you got sonja's contact info?

Started by yummy, October 07, 2019, 01:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Bentley. HARRIS!

"their" ??

you got something you wanna say to the gorls Kip?
:disgusted:

BAPHOMET.

October 07, 2019, 10:02:28 PM #107 Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 10:02:43 PM by Darius Cuomo.
Quotegoing to get u back in their good graces.

S:DFJLKHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

what this mean...

KippDaddy

October 07, 2019, 10:07:20 PM #108 Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 10:10:25 PM by KippDaddy
Quote from: faded luh on October 07, 2019, 10:01:37 PM
if ur smart as u say u r you'd know i couldn't give two fucks about good graces on this board.

turn ur fucking brain on.

it's legit annoying to me to see people so thirsty and boastful about an exclusive mess.

i got that PM in July and have yet to call or text the fag about the clip. it's not that deep

or hop on here after i heard it to give a "hehe guess what i just heard yall" mess.
it's late af.

Henry I dont care.

Are you done?   

Cuz again;  there are niggas here who come for you low key all the time, but your mums the word.

I am not someone u can easily pick off  to help you regain your every so important B Source status (smart play but your not low).

I see through you bro.

So again are we finished?

KippDaddy

October 07, 2019, 10:14:04 PM #109 Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 10:15:24 PM by KippDaddy
Quote from: faded luh on October 07, 2019, 10:10:30 PM
but at least the person who PMed me had the decency to be private about it
and have the tea WAITING to send or play if they were gonna tease.

not dangle a piece of meat in front of these starving gorls and kii cuz they can't taste it just yet

and this isn't just about you Kip. I don't use the whole "haha i'm in with the crew! got exclusives" mess at ALL from anyone.

you're not the only one who has done it. so don't take what I am saying TOO personal. a lot of it is aimed at the whole behavior in itself.

LOL @ Brandy being more accessible than anyone else.   (Which is very un fucking true)   

BUTTTTTT

Again;
I never said HA Ha shit.   People been thinking I am arrogant from jump (because I am one of the few people here who post without any mask, whether figuratively or literally) So whatever i post its looked at from that lens.   

So applause to you for doing whatever you think you did that was  worthy of said applause

Bentley. HARRIS!

but Kip you ARE arrogant, and it IS annoying

shit.

like ...  acting dense as if you didn't already know this, while simultaneously giving passive aggressive bitchy responses, when he actually isn't even going in on you .... It's not making the "perception" of you anymore positive phagg :dead:

BAPHOMET.

Kip boy....smh

Afro was trying to cool it off in here and diffuse the mess at first. 

KippDaddy

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on October 07, 2019, 10:18:16 PM
but Kip you ARE arrogant, and it IS annoying

shit.

like ...  acting dense as if you didn't already know this, while simultaneously giving passive aggressive bitchy responses, when he actually isn't even going in on you .... It's not making the "perception" of you anymore positive phagg :dead:

He has spoken

case closed

u got it!

Ulysses

Can one of the Norwoods snap a photo for you? All these pics with the camera timer...

KippDaddy

October 07, 2019, 10:27:59 PM #114 Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 10:28:48 PM by KippDaddy
Quote from: faded luh on October 07, 2019, 10:22:22 PM
Quote from: Darius Cuomo. on October 07, 2019, 10:19:20 PM
Kip boy....smh

Afro was trying to cool it off in here and diffuse the mess at first.
right.

sdsddsdssdsddssdsds

i was actually getting in here to go against the grain with these fags for Kip

but then sis got smart and i had to pop the fuck off  :disgusted:

is that what u did there?

KippDaddy

October 07, 2019, 10:33:52 PM #115 Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 10:34:29 PM by KippDaddy
Quote from: faded luh on October 07, 2019, 10:29:27 PM
i think he may have taken some offense to me saying GHan is more accessible
i sensed some resistance from him on that conclusion

but it's the truth. history says so.

and that resistance, to me, shows that Kip honestly wants to be this highly exclusively connected mess owt

which is late. girl songs from that album are floating around. it's not as exclusive as you'd like to believe. i just never cared to text or call to hear the mess.

sfdfdsfdfsdfsdsfdsfsfsd :plzstop: :plzstop:

no shade

Lets talk about your history AFRO........

:sobusyjetsetter:
I want to be highly exclusive?!   
After your years who clawing to be B Source famous?
U know what... Imma bow out!   

You win.   You are right

KippDaddy

October 07, 2019, 10:38:01 PM #116 Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 10:41:09 PM by KippDaddy
Quote from: faded luh on October 07, 2019, 10:36:17 PM
hun, ur ghan tea ain't super exclusive. get over it.

sfsfdfsdsfd

goodnight.

god bless

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: faded luh on October 07, 2019, 10:41:32 PM
i caught the edit.

processed curls!

u wish.

and u look like a fucking california raisin. sit back
:guys:

KippDaddy

October 07, 2019, 10:47:43 PM #118 Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 10:53:53 PM by KippDaddy
Quote from: faded luh on October 07, 2019, 10:41:32 PM
i caught the edit.

processed curls!

u wish.

and u look like a fucking california raisin. sit back

Well then if that's the case.

No one believes your fucking family is native american.

You are fucking delusional

U want me to believe that your hair with from this:
to:

Fucking Lil Boosie to Tracee Ellis Ross Curls?

Boi bye!

Your just as misguided and lost as those chicks who claim "I got indian in my blood" and their leave out dont come close to matching their weave.

Dahling. Leave me be.   

U can take that u are not that guy here anymore and everyone sat and laughed at your demise because thats all you had to hang on to.

A failed "music" career.
Now u boasting about another failed career at some low rate as APP.

You think you are slick.   I see right through your calculated mess.   You see everyone is out to get me and you think by joining in on it you going to crawl your low budget ass back to the top... it B-Source Afro!  Nothin more nothing less. I get it though this is all you ever had!   You are just as sad as LEW and people realize it now and u can't take it.

I hope this ploy you are using help you climb this B source latter because this is clearly the only place you felt you could be yourself (even tho that person is merely another fabrication/ a character a person u wish you could be.)

Be Blessed Bro

reekz