Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUGO

I took a nap hoping  id feel better about this mess. But I can?t even get over this shit.  :'(

Bish

Quote from: silentbx on January 25, 2019, 01:09:40 PM
Quote from: Bish on January 25, 2019, 12:05:28 PM
Silent I see you active...what?s good?

I guess that?s why you said that set list wasn?t real because there ain?t a damn set.

Don't do that. I understand there's anger... rightfully so. Everyone is disappointed at this point. Lots of people traveled... hell I came from Puerto Rico. I GET IT. Trust.

But do you think she's sitting up in her room rejoicing that she HAD to cancel what is probably the two biggest shows of her career thus far? She's not.

And not for nothing, the ones talking about being done with her and not trusting her to buy another concert ticket ever again... when has she EVER canceled a show like this? This isn't Lauryn Hill. Brandy isn't known for canceling shows...

Again, I understand the anger. Money was spent, rooms were booked, flights, tickets... I get it. I am extremely saddened for the fans, for Brandy, for all involved. If you truly know her, you know she feels the same.

On another note, who from this board is now in DC? Can someone get a list together? Tariq can you assist? I am thinking of filming something with the fans that are here... (Brandy has no idea about this, nor does it involve her, just to clarify).

Listen, I know it's a frustrating time to be a Brandy fan. I read EVERY thing you guys post, comment, tweet, etc. I understand... and all I can say is... at some point anything in life gets better. Just keep her in positive spirits... she NEEDS that.
Brandy feeling down in the dumps does not offer any consolation to me whatsoever. She is embarrassed and deservedly so!

It doesn't matter that it was one time! She lost her fans trust and the way she is going about it without an explanation directly to us is unprofessional!

And it's telling that not once did you back her up on this illness and defend her because you know it's all bullshit

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: jtwoeleven on January 25, 2019, 03:36:52 PM
I LITERALLY just landed minutes ago, are you kidding me?

Me too girl this is sad ... where are you from?

KippDaddy

Quote from: HUGO on January 25, 2019, 03:39:22 PM
I took a nap hoping  id feel better about this mess. But I can?t even get over this shit.  :'(

Bro I?m livid

I just spoke to my mom and she was looking at me like I had three heads.

She like I?ve never heard u speak about her like that

Buy The Stars✨

I'm gonna take a train to nyc for the day tomorrow I think fuck dc

Bish

Quote from: Glock on January 25, 2019, 01:23:57 PM
Quote from: BranBran on January 25, 2019, 01:17:25 PM
I love her and supported her for years (and I?ll keep doing it), but I?m supposed to film something for her today when she still hasn?t even addressed this?!
im crying
SIFT ME A LIST!

sift ur self a fucking clue
These girls that have spent a STACK to see this girl don?t wanna film with that 1080 quality ass cam for shits and giggles

I?m tf irked at this shit.

How about u gather Brandy?s personalities and have them address the girls on why this was canceled and why she hasn?t delivered a project in 7 years

jgojowjgwojojwogjjwog

Not you being the Lisa Bloom of BSource. :kii:

jtwoeleven

January 25, 2019, 03:44:13 PM #1086 Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 03:45:54 PM by jtwoeleven
Quote from: Nick'Challa on January 25, 2019, 03:40:38 PM

I just flew in from Detroit. Now idk what to do. I?m trying to be optimistic but idk how to feel about this.

Bish

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 25, 2019, 01:25:18 PM
Silent didn?t cancel the show guys, not his fault & he?s tryna do SOMETHING to ease the sting.   I can applaud  that.   But he needs to sit next to her & scroll thru this thread & let her read how she is turning HER fan forum into her shade room comments
For real. I have nothing against Silent but this is the only thing he can do for us right now.

ya rock muh world.

Shoot ur shot then king

KippDaddy

Quote from: jtwoeleven on January 25, 2019, 03:44:13 PM

I just flew in from Detroit. Now idk what to do. I?m trying to be optional but idk how to feel about this.

Man lisssssen

KippDaddy

I wonder what sis is doing right now

Brandy brandy brandy.

Man U let me down

HUGO

Im getting even more pissed because now that I canceled my hotel, this FOOL, comes with this shit. At least I could?ve seen the
African Americsn History Museum. But like wtf else would I have done in DC for 3 days?

[instagram]

Vonc2002

Quote from: KingDavid on January 25, 2019, 02:44:15 PM
Which one of you called and threatened to still come up to the Kennedy Center?  :dead: I called to get my refund and she asked me to please still not come up there and riot because the police have already been warned and are present  :plzstop: I was appalled and tickled at the same time :dead: :dead: :kii: :kii:
SDSDFFFDFDFGHGFDFGGHJKJHJJKKLKHFD
U fags are a fckn MESS :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: HUGO on January 25, 2019, 03:46:11 PM
Im getting even more pissed because now that I canceled my hotel, this FOOL, comes with this shit. At least I could?ve seen the
African Americsn History Museum. But like wtf else would I have done in DC for 3 days?

[instagram]

If they're reopening it I'm not sure if it would be immediate

My guess is maybe Monday.