Update: Am I wrong? Cuz the way this nigga went off on me this morning

Started by HUGO, September 20, 2019, 04:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CREAM.

Bentley. HARRIS!

September 21, 2019, 08:22:03 AM #108 Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 08:22:31 AM by Bentley. A Moderator.
Quote from: Hugo on September 20, 2019, 04:17:48 PM
I need to vent. Mind you he never mentioned this to me before today :uhh:

This is silly and ridiculous  :plzstop: :plzstop:

not "you need to watch who you talking to"

um ... he clearly doesn't!

reality TV has ruined a whole generation of phaggs

lemme send this link to Tanna

Bentley. HARRIS!

Canceled what?

Hugo you called down to the restaurant to cancel his mess?  :uhh:

oh hell fckn no

you need your fckn ass beat ... fr fr

Bruce

You are not wrong, he invited you late to a reservation that was already set up. He must have had a cancellation and now you are invited. Maybe its the age I am at now, but I do not have time for adults that do not know how to ask a proper question or form a full sentence. He did not invite you properly. 

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Bruce on September 21, 2019, 08:29:31 AM
You are not wrong, he invited you late to a reservation that was already set up. He must have had a cancellation and now you are invited. Maybe its the age I am at now, but I do not have time for adults that do not know how to ask a proper question or form a full sentence. He did not invite you properly.
It says table for 5 Bruce

and OpenTable is an app, you can set the invitation right then and there, he could have JUST made the reservation and Hugo was the first he sent it to :dead:

what would you have to say then?
:disgusted:

🦚

Then yo ass should've said. This is a bit last minute and i already have plans. Its that fucking easy.

All this dramatic and homotional carrying on over foolish pride.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

🦚

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on September 21, 2019, 08:35:20 AM

and OpenTable is an app, you can set the invitation right then and there, he could have JUST made the reservation and Hugo was the first he sent it to :dead:

These faggs want to pretend they are booked and very busy!

Heavy schedule! Need a 30 day notice! Sealed letter hand delivered!

I'm glad none of my friends act like this.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Naomi Hit Me

HUGO

Tbh it wasn't even and invite, it was a statement. And I honestly was just tryna figure out if he was asking me or not which is why I responded the way I did. I was caught off guard cuz we only met once, he's never mentioned this before. Mind you I would've made the attempt to go if he didn't carry on The way he did.

HUGO

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on September 21, 2019, 08:35:20 AM

How is telling someone "you're coming to my birthday dinner" without asking them prior an invite? Sometimes I really wonder about this place

:plzstop: