Now see ... Normani hopes to release her next single this SUMMER

Started by b7, February 27, 2020, 05:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

Quote from: LOONA. on February 27, 2020, 05:30:15 PM
Quote from: Jaydas Ghost on February 27, 2020, 05:03:51 PM
It's not like it's HER fault :dead:

Didn't y'all just say she was on hiatus due to all the bullying? That wasn't her decision?

Tinashe was on the same label and was pushing out vidyas and singles left and right, so let's stop trying to blame everything on the label. Other artists on the label aren't having this issue.     

Tinashe also had a BIG record. Normani doesn't.

Cowboy Nine

I'm not accepting any excuses for the ball to be dropped like this. period.

People move on quick, she's a new artist, it's not like she's a veteran with an established fanbase.

Camila dropped an album with a 2 flop singles that had less impact than Motivation.

No reason we should STILL be waiting on an album or another single 6 months later.

Make it make sense.

:disgusted:

STUNNA GOD

Freemala Harris

The comeback when she overcomes tuberculosis, the bullying zorls, and her indecisiveness  :gorlonfire:

Her B'Day era is coming

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kalifornia. on February 27, 2020, 06:28:45 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on February 27, 2020, 06:24:21 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on February 27, 2020, 06:22:04 PM
Motivation had a cute top 40 debut. They should've kept pushing it.

it's like they thought the VMA performance was all she needed.
Exactly. Like girl, get your ass to Walmart and perform in the parking lot if you have to. She really thinks she's above the new artist grind :uhh: ..

!!!
She should've started a lil online challenge and been everywhere grinding.

My lil niece LOOOVES that song.
!!!

Motivation could've been a hit with the kids. It did okay but she could've done a lot more with it..

LOONA.

BAPHOMET.

Nonchalantboi

Here's my two cents since she scrapped some of the music she been working on since 2018...why not feed her fans some of the tracks as EP or mixtape? I mean just to hold them over till the album is finally done? I was rooting for her like wtf

🔥🔥🔥

BAPHOMET.

February 27, 2020, 07:01:47 PM #74 Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 07:11:34 PM by On The Otherside.
Quote from: Nonchalantboi on February 27, 2020, 06:55:33 PM
Here's my two cents since she scrapped some of the music she been working on since 2018...why not feed her fans some of the tracks as EP or mixtape? I mean just to hold them over till the album is finally done? I was rooting for her like wtf
i assume she has no rights to any of her music she records under her label.  HOWEVER a truly creative girl (like azealia) will link up with some local producer and pump out some tunes for her fans.