The Never Ever Mets (OWN/MAX)

Started by Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾, April 26, 2024, 05:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

There's a lot to unpack from last night's episode.  Sienna and Brandan are just not meant to be. I could never date a woman from the Bronx, too hard for me.

I'm not mad at them calling out JoAnna for her behavior.  I honestly can't fault her if she's more attracted or vibing  with someone else. I feel like that's life and something I expected to happen cause that physical temptation/chemistry is real.

JoAnna and Aaron J seem like the young couple, but Aaron seems like a little boy. It's not going to work out. He's cute though.

Dymond and Aaron H don't have no business trying to be the parents of the house. Deal with y'all own issues, freaky romantic selves. Mfers eating toes and sgit, LOL. The blue and black nails still throw me off.

Shay & Josh and Gregg & Millie seem okay right now.

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

ReVon

Quote from: Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾 on April 28, 2024, 05:57:53 PM
Quote from: BetterAngels on April 28, 2024, 12:28:22 PM
Quote from: Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾 on April 28, 2024, 08:26:03 AMIt feels so good to just relax and watch a show like this and Summer House right now for me. After all the seriousness of Potomac, this is how it's supposed to be. I'm not even watching reviews on the show.

Chris gives me bicurious
Both of the Aaron give it too. Aaron H. Rocking the black nail polish. If he was younger I wouldn't judge him but he's older I didn't expect that.
...AND HE HAS TWO TURQUOISE NAILS ON EACH HAND  :dead:

BetterAngels

May 04, 2024, 11:07:34 PM #17 Last Edit: May 04, 2024, 11:12:02 PM by BetterAngels
Quote from: Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾 on May 04, 2024, 08:17:03 PMThere's a lot to unpack from last night's episode.  Sienna and Brandan are just not meant to be. I could never date a woman from the Bronx, too hard for me.

I'm not mad at them calling out JoAnna for her behavior.  I honestly can't fault her if she's more attracted or vibing  with someone else. I feel like that's life and something I expected to happen cause that physical temptation/chemistry is real.

JoAnna and Aaron J seem like the young couple, but Aaron seems like a little boy. It's not going to work out. He's cute though.

Dymond and Aaron H don't have no business trying to be the parents of the house. Deal with y'all own issues, freaky romantic selves. Mfers eating toes and sgit, LOL. The blue and black nails still throw me off.

Millie ain't feeling Gregg like that.  Besides, Gregg seem like he just want to fuck. Aaron J has a Youtube page, he's a only on the show to promote his music

Aaron Twitter

ReVon

:plzstop:  :kii:  :dead:

YOU CAN TELL AARON IS JUST THERE TO BE ON CAMERA/PROMO. HE AND JOANNA BOTH LIKE MEN. SO OBVIOUS.  :dead:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: BetterAngels on May 04, 2024, 11:07:34 PM
Quote from: Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾 on May 04, 2024, 08:17:03 PMThere's a lot to unpack from last night's episode.  Sienna and Brandan are just not meant to be. I could never date a woman from the Bronx, too hard for me.

Millie ain't feeling Gregg like that.  Besides, Gregg seem like he just want to fuck. Aaron J has a Youtube page, he's a only on the show to promote his music

Aaron Twitter

Whew! 500 views in 3 years.

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

ReVon

HE SAID IN HIS TWITTER BIO THAT HE'S A TROLL  :plzstop:  :kii:  :dead: