Love & Marriage Hunstiville: Kimmie >>>>>>

Started by ophmani, February 23, 2021, 03:31:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosone1

Martell is like I hate this happened.I wish I could take it back(Gives Mel tissue).A minute later, "Shut up".
It was the same when that older couple tried to intervene."You're a ho".

STUNNA GOD

These are the most SELFISH niggers I have ever seen in my fucking LIFE. ALL of them. :uhh: :uhh:

STUNNA GOD

March 29, 2021, 07:11:44 PM #62 Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 07:27:32 PM by Trey
So Maurice expects Kimmi to raise and feed his son.... but he refuses to simply just ask her son what he'd like for dinner?... :uhh: Idc if he's 21.... he's in COLLEGE.

Just because you struggled to make it growing up doesn't mean your children need to as well. Isn't that the whole point of you making it?... so your children won't have the same struggles as you did and won't have to start from nothing? :uhh:

Straight niggers are so....

Vonc2002

I can't agree with maurice.  I think he's a good guy
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 29, 2021, 07:15:28 PM
I can't agree with maurice.  I think he's a good guy
He just pissed me the fuck OFF. I edited and elaborated more on my previous post.

STUNNA GOD

March 29, 2021, 07:20:54 PM #65 Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 07:31:08 PM by Trey
And honestly.... it's really not even about the age thing. It's about him outcasting her son. It's like he's trying to create his perfect family and putting his wants first and all of hers at the bottom, like she said. And maybe that's completely not his intention, it's just doing the "tough love!", "be a man!" mess, but how she's receiving it is definitely how I'm receiving it as just a viewer... which means her son is likely receiving it the same way.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

Marsau is my fav right now though. He kinda gives me male Sheree. He's just so SLICK with it though!! When he told Martell Mel came by n said they weren't doing good. That smirk and fake concern!!!!

MNDNSNDNSNDNSNDNSNNSNSNDNSNNSNANSNSNS
S
S
S
S

S
S
A
S

He loves MESS!!!! :plzstop:

Vonc2002

March 29, 2021, 07:54:42 PM #68 Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 07:54:49 PM by Vonc2002
Yea I like marsau the most BUT he's an asshole. He's a funny asshole tho.  Martell is an ASSHOLE asshole

STUNNA GOD

Y'all..... I'm sorry. These niggers are sooooo selfish. So now that he's married and settled down again, he wants to have his perfect family... And now expects this woman to completely uproot her life and either move to Huntsville or give up her child. :uhh: Nigger YOU made the decision to move to Huntsville. And the child doesn't even want to fucking stay with him. 

This is SO disgusting.... but "good nigger!". He keeps his son for a month in the summer... Wow! And cant even sign him up for CAMP. But father of the year! :dead: :uhh:

Straight niggers are so...... yall, I'm disgusted. I actually feel bad for this woman. Yea, she's bitter and rightfully so. :uhh: 

STUNNA GOD

Not him threatening to take her to court for full custody if she doesn't move to Huntsville. Is everyone OKAY?? :uhh: Am I the only one seeing an issue with this??? 

STUNNA GOD

I thought Marsau was trash but he's the best one...

:udontlookok:

ophmani

vvcccccc martell's miatress already confirmed that marsau is having an affair with martell's cousin

he trash as well

cedarric >>>
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

BetterAngels

Quote from: oph markle on April 06, 2021, 11:35:48 PM
vvcccccc martell's miatress already confirmed that marsau is having an affair with martell's cousin

he trash as well

cedarric >>>

Is Cedarric even with Destiny?  They almost never showed them together this season, which was odd.

STUNNA GOD

Ssdddddddddddddddddd

that nigger likely ain't shit either. He just doesn't get enough camera time for us to see it.