Love & Marriage Hunstiville: Kimmie >>>>>>

Started by ophmani, February 23, 2021, 03:31:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

Quote from: BetterAngels on April 07, 2021, 01:47:52 AM
Quote from: oph markle on April 06, 2021, 11:35:48 PM
vvcccccc martell's miatress already confirmed that marsau is having an affair with martell's cousin

he trash as well

cedarric >>>

Is Cedarric even with Destiny?  They almost never showed them together this season, which was odd.

he was a lot more present in the previous season from what ive seen

but even his one part at that fake camping trip they took this season, him >>>> the rest of these niggas.

well maurice don't seem that bad, he was a lio EXTRA wit his son tho. but i know he knows not to try queen kimmi like these other gors
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

STUNNA GOD

Scott.

Quote from: BetterAngels on April 07, 2021, 01:47:52 AM
Quote from: oph markle on April 06, 2021, 11:35:48 PM
vvcccccc martell's miatress already confirmed that marsau is having an affair with martell's cousin

he trash as well

cedarric >>>

Is Cedarric even with Destiny?  They almost never showed them together this season, which was odd.
that's not Destiny's man. Her dude is named LaBerrick or something like that and he don't film at all

STUNNA GOD

The way Kimmie just GATHERED this Destiny girl.

HDNSNFNDFNNDNDNDNDNDDNDNNDNDNSDS
S
S
S
X
X
Z
S
ZZ
Z

S
S

This is giving me Malaysia VS British.

Destiny: You said all you knew was that my nigger makes chicken. And ion like dat!

Kimme: I admit that I do think I'm funnier than what I really am... but I feel confident in saying that I don't know who the fuck y'all are.
  :uhh: :uhh: 

NDSNDNSNDNSNNSNDNSSNNSNSNSNNSNDNSS
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
S
SS
D
S
S
S
D
S
S
S
S
S

S
S
X
D

S
D
DD
DD

STUNNA GOD

April 07, 2021, 03:47:19 PM #79 Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 03:47:27 PM by Trey
JFJDJFJJFNFFNCNDNMXNNXNXNXNNDNDMDNDNNSMD
S
D
D
D
D
D

D
R

R
D
R
F
D
D
D
F
D
F
R
F

This PLEASANT ass read!!!!!

STUNNA GOD

Season 2 seems like it's gonna be MESS!!!!!  I was saying to myself they need more couples/cast members to keep mess fresh. 

Vonc2002

The mess gets better and better each season.  Did u watch the reunion too?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw