Ciara - Greatest Love on iTunes now (Video + Song)

Started by FAMÈ, February 12, 2019, 09:00:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Young

Quote from: Temper on February 14, 2019, 10:32:30 AM
It truly becomes a stronger song after every listen

!!

It?s next level great

Honestly
Truly

Young

Easily one of the best R&B records released in YEARS

Young

The way this JUMPED into my Ci Trinity :gorlonfire:

Oh!
Greatest Love
Goodies

>>>>

whatever

Sounds like a grower hit

Aka body party and I bet

I love when she have grower hits because they last.

I can hear a lot of people singing this spring/early summer

Vonc2002

Yea this is a nice song. Glad she finally got that right
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Harlem

I?m glad she wined that pussy in the video... wish there was more dancing though
:stressed:

BAPHOMET.

:loose2when: im actually anticipating her new alber'  :stressed: take it back to the good ole days Quee'

BAPHOMET.

:guys: why did it take so DAMN long after "GODty Party" to release something just as good?

whoever did this needs to do her whole album. I just PRAY we're not being duped and the album is grilled and not greasy

Cuban0

Harlem

That?s my only fear b/c she did the same shit for Jackie after I Bet came out. Everybody thought she was about to have her Confessions and read Future for filth. Then she decided to make grill the rest of the album instead of throwing it in the deep fryer

ton

February 14, 2019, 10:44:20 PM #297 Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 10:47:02 PM by tontonton
She released Jackie to get out of that album deal

She released the song, then album like a month later

She never does that

Ciara likes R&B and Urban music

She can't even lie right. Every time shes asked her favorite songs from her albums it's always been some GREASE

I remember she didn't even remember which album the song "Tell me what your name is" came from :dead:

I think things will be better for her now that she can do what she want

BrokenHeartsHeal

this grew on me. it's really cute.

This just seems weird coming off of Level Up and stuff though. I'm confused at the direction.