That Grape Juice: Top 5 names to replace Tamar on The Real

Started by Sharon., May 23, 2016, 11:10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Michelle would be good too IMO. Y'all mention bible thumping but she never really does that in any of her interviews

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Real

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on May 23, 2016, 12:33:01 PM
Michelle would be good too IMO. Y'all mention bible thumping but she never really does that in any of her interviews

Yea. I don't know where they get that from

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

I'd like Michelle on there

Porch gets annoying after a while

leftout

Quote from: BENTLEY! on May 23, 2016, 12:19:46 PMNene is more of a The View gorl

They need to add her and send Raven to The Real
you clearly don't watch either of these shows because Nene is definitely not articulate enough or smart enough for that show. Raven is slaying on The View

bye

leftout

Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 23, 2016, 12:28:31 PM
Quote from: .betterwiseup on May 23, 2016, 12:27:18 PM
Quote from: Nine on May 23, 2016, 11:52:50 AM
Bran's kinda busy, they'd probably want someone with not a lot going on. Plus she's kinda too big to be with those flops.

I think Michelle, Yvette Brown, or Tisha Campbell Martin would be a good choice.
Tisha Campbell Martin did good when she was on the show.

ooh, this would be cute for Gina and lord knows she needs the money :bvy:
maybe her and Paula from the proud family can do a rotating twin mess, ala Full House

Glenda

I don't know if this has been said yet, but I feel like when they were rotating the guest judges while Tamar was out, they were really just trying to see who would be the best fit to take her place.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Zankou.

Vonc2002

.betterwiseup

Loni is boring. Her big ass deserves the boot too.
Michelle would be a good replacement also because she has a great personality and she's funny too.

Real

Quote from: .betterwiseup on May 23, 2016, 12:54:15 PM
Loni is boring. Her big ass deserves the boot too.
Michelle would be a good replacement also because she has a great personality and she's funny too.

Love Kelis