Milan Sis...

Started by Freemala Harris, May 25, 2016, 05:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

This faggot is a mess and extra.

Sinpool

jbhjdsddddddd

now see I can see if Milan gave insecure fat ugly and Miles manipulated him into thinking he couldn't find nobody else and used that to beat his ass

but Miles...doesn't seem that SMART and Milan is so far up his own ass.

I don't BUY it.

Boomz

Quote from: Francois Lite on May 25, 2016, 07:50:55 PM
Quote from: Boomer on May 25, 2016, 07:50:06 PM
nn

Is he trying to claim that this is what Miles did to him?

Apparently, he has photos up from late 2015 of the bruises and scars.

Just went to his Insta
[instagram]
[/instagram]

QuoteHere's some never before seen pics from when I was attacked by my ex. I still remember it like it was yesterday. The attack .. The attack by the person I called my lover, my friend. The bombardment of my personal space by not just him but his friends. The disrespect.. The humility. The hurt. I remember it all. I remember picking up the phone and the 1st persons I called was @monascottyoung & @stefateaser .. I was so scared that I would get fired from the show I was on, that I kept that I was actually punched from them. I remember standing in the mirror and asking myself.. Why would someone I loved so much do this to me. I remember being so confused not knowing if I was still in love or not or thinking was things going to get better between me and him, so I never once went to court.

This attention whore  :plzstop:

Sinpool

abnhjbssdjddddd

"Exclusive! #tbt to when I got my ass beat lol"

FINE.

Quote from: Boomer on May 25, 2016, 07:54:37 PM
nn

Just went to his Insta
[instagram]
[/instagram]

QuoteHere's some never before seen pics from when I was attacked by my ex. I still remember it like it was yesterday. The attack .. The attack by the person I called my lover, my friend. The bombardment of my personal space by not just him but his friends. The disrespect.. The humility. The hurt. I remember it all. I remember picking up the phone and the 1st persons I called was @monascottyoung & @stefateaser .. I was so scared that I would get fired from the show I was on, that I kept that I was actually punched from them. I remember standing in the mirror and asking myself.. Why would someone I loved so much do this to me. I remember being so confused not knowing if I was still in love or not or thinking was things going to get better between me and him, so I never once went to court.

he's so LATE
Why is he still carrying on about this mess

BAPHOMET.

nn

Just went to his Insta
[instagram]
[/instagram]

gor'

what is this SCRATCH ? fdsssssss

Vonc2002

not throwing back to a beating :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FRANCE

nn

Just went to his Insta
[instagram]
[/instagram]

Dis nigga really thinks he's Rihanna and Miles is Chris Brown. Battybwoy, fuck up outta here, sissy!

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baphomet. on May 25, 2016, 07:57:09 PM
nn

Just went to his Insta
[instagram]
[/instagram]

gor'

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FRANCE

nn

Just went to his Insta
[instagram]
[/instagram]

gor'

!! looks like a chemical peel gone wrong.

Boomz

wrtrettttt

So he didn't fight back AT ALL?

I'm really trying to imagine Miles beating a grown man's ass and I just can't :plzstop:

Freemala Harris

Quote from: Don't Hurt Yourself on May 25, 2016, 07:56:00 PM
abnhjbssdjddddd

"Exclusive! #tbt to when I got my ass beat lol"

:kii:  :kii:  :kii: This stunt queen

But I would be shocked if Miles' toothpick self really walloped him like that  :omgwatshappening:

Boomz

Quote from: Francois Lite on May 25, 2016, 07:59:13 PM
nn

Just went to his Insta
[instagram]
[/instagram]

gor'

!! looks like a chemical peel gone wrong.

TFDS

This sunburn

BAPHOMET.

where's that pic that Pons always post with that guy with the belt at the door with the chick on the bed screaming? dggfdgfffddfdf

That's the image I see that he's TRYING to paint

BAPHOMET.

fdjdf found it

I can't even see  it. With Mulan's buff self just in complete hysteria  :plzstop: