Milan Sis...

Started by Freemala Harris, May 25, 2016, 05:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Can you see a pair of Salon shears in my hands?

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baphomet. on May 25, 2016, 08:07:31 PM
fdjdf found it

I can't even see  it. With Mulan's buff self just in complete hysteria  :plzstop:
Yea, and he seems a lil too outspoken to be some battered housewife. That was never the energy or feeling I got when we saw them onscreen. He scratched him one good time and he's posting pics talking about beating. Nigga sit down :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Moolan's muscles are just for decoration because he's a vain fag. Doubt he knows how to use them.   

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 25, 2016, 08:10:05 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on May 25, 2016, 08:07:31 PM
fdjdf found it

I can't even see  it. With Mulan's buff self just in complete hysteria  :plzstop:
Yea, and he seems a lil too outspoken to be some battered housewife. That was never the energy or feeling I got when we saw them onscreen. He scratched him one good time and he's posting pics talking about beating. Nigga sit down :dead:

!!!

:uhh: and if anything Miles was the one that seemed like the softer spoken one. Ver' Gentle.
Mulan is a loud mouth ass nigga.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on May 25, 2016, 08:11:53 PM
Moolan's muscles are just for decoration because he's a vain fag. Doubt he knows how to use them.   
possibly but this scratch aint proving shit
beating. NEVER FORGET!
BOY...... :uhh:

b7

His Instagram is so weird

He stays posting long subliminal essays about Miles.  n

GLOCK

GLOCK

Who is the fine dude that called him a fag ? :jarvwhereru:

Zankou.

Quote from: 1Tarig on May 25, 2016, 08:18:56 PM

DDDDFFFCCDDDDD

poor thing. Sexy self

FRANCE

Quote from: 1Tarig on May 25, 2016, 08:18:56 PM

s

i just want another leaked sex tape.

BAPHOMET.

why? the first one wasnt good.

b

FRANCE

Quote from: Baphomet. on May 25, 2016, 08:32:08 PM
why? the first one wasnt good.

b

horrible. well, a better one then....with miles.

BAPHOMET.

:ohwow: I'd prefer one with Miles and that Doctor boyfriend he had a while back