Anybody ever had a 3some?

Started by Heated🔥, November 10, 2016, 05:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heated🔥

Fhjjjfhkj
Well paint di FUCKING picture then.
:stressed:

Buy The Stars✨

I think you should try it at least once!

Heated🔥

Rxxf

BRANDY

BranLover

BranLover

Harlem

I had a half 3 some before... me, my ex and a friend of ours... we was mad drunk and one thing led to the other... next thing u know I'm suckin my ex dick and gettin my dick and ass ate at the same time... it was litt at the moment but weird when I got back to reality... so I recommend don't b in a relationship and have no ties with anyone

OakTREE

FlowerBomb

Quote from: TEXASbama on November 10, 2016, 08:13:30 PM
Quote from: BaddieTwinz on November 10, 2016, 08:07:56 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on November 10, 2016, 08:06:34 PM
Well this particular one was well planned out and everyone was participating.  Only time someone was just watching was when they was waitin their turn
fujfgjjffjj
Did u enjoy it?
I don't think I could do that.
It was awkward at first but the guy who planned it out well .. You had to submit your pics first and if you fit the criteria they would let you join. You meet everyone first and find out the basics top bottom likes dislikes there was food drinks condoms lube fleets anything you need. He rented a hotel in downtown Dallas. He does it like once a quarter.

Imagine it like the dance floor Thats empty then two ppl go out and then a few more ppl join and bam every is dancing
this made me break out in hives

OakTREE

Well this particular one was well planned out and everyone was participating.  Only time someone was just watching was when they was waitin their turn
fujfgjjffjj
Did u enjoy it?
It was awkward at first but the guy who planned it out well .. You had to submit your pics first and if you fit the criteria they would let you join. You meet everyone first and find out the basics top bottom likes dislikes there was food drinks condoms lube fleets anything you need. He rented a hotel in downtown Dallas. He does it like once a quarter.

Imagine it like the dance floor Thats empty then two ppl go out and then a few more ppl join and bam every is dancing

I get invited to one like every week. You went to an exclusive one because you had to send a pic. It's too much going on out there to even be kissing a random. I need to know ya.

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Stewie

fujfgjjffjj
Did u enjoy it?

hjghghghghg

FRANCE