Songrwriter Sir Charles on working on Bran project and more youtube clip

Started by valeolion, June 17, 2018, 11:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valeolion

b7

Go to 12:45 too, guys. He?s literally speechless

:plzstop:

Apparently they?ve been locked IN like the old days and she?s in her damn BAG.

Omf. Time to let the people know

Rxxf

BRANDY

b7

Quote from: KingDrewLove on June 18, 2018, 12:11:10 AM
I?m even more excited now.
!!! He?s worked with other heavyweights but it sounds like Brandy has left him BALD like never before
:plzstop:

I?m so glad she took it to the days where niggas ain?t emailing her tracks and blah blah. let?s CREATE

ugh now i want it faster

FRANCE

b7

oh wait, Prince Charlez is the one she was in with a couple days ago. Hes the one that wrote Rihs needed me, not this guy http://www.umusicpub.com/us/Artists/P/Prince-Charlez.aspx

im looking up Sir charles now

b7

listening to the rest of the interview, he sounds like a true Hip Hop head too

Sovereign.

A whilst back she said the album would have heavy Hip-Hop and Jazz influence but that was a year ago  and she's always so inspired by so much so the direction could be anything at this point.

b7

Quote from: Saeed. on June 18, 2018, 01:09:50 AM
A whilst back she said the album would have heavy Hip-Hop and Jazz influence but that was a year ago  and she's always so inspired by so much so the direction could be anything at this point.
!!!!! who tf KNOWS. two summers ago she really really wanted to work with Kendrick and this songwriter in the OP said everyone was to get together and work a couple years back before things went awry, but now ..    :ohwow:

she's definitely coming. i believe it will be worth the wait, too. all the lawsuits, litigation, social media wars and all. Pain can only fuel an artist like Brandy, just like love can and maybe is.

brocka4life

They all fall in love with her when they work with her. Love how organic the process seems this time.

b7

Quote from: brocka4life on June 18, 2018, 01:38:57 AM
They all fall in love with her when they work with her. Love how organic the process seems this time.
!!!!!

D.I.E.G.O.

So glad Bran is feeling the chemistry and she is locked in!!! I am ready.
:loose2when: