LisaRaye Drops Details About Explosive Fight w/ Stacey Dash During Single Ladies

Started by M-Rocka, October 21, 2020, 12:47:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Quote from: ophelia_batshitcrazy on October 21, 2020, 02:32:56 PM
Quote from: BorderL0NZ. on October 21, 2020, 02:24:30 PM
not " she walked away and I continued to pursue and threaten her" but "not a bully!" Im 100% sure she's as "bout it bout it" as she says she is, but she's the type of bird that thinks it's cute. She's too old to be revelling in these old I-beat-bitch-up tales. That same edge is probably why she never made it far in Hollywood.  Brat it 10x more classy even in a thug nigger package. Yes she went to jail but she carries herself well

!!!!!!!!!!!
hmm I mean Brat was just on Kandi's show talking about beating up Allen Iverson's groupies
are ya'll sure about this?

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Kaeli.

I'm screaming at her being pissed at Stacey bringing security ffgsvsbsb

bitch you threatened her VBSBSHSBSBSHDHD

Kaeli.

Quote from: RAY7 on October 21, 2020, 03:41:06 PM
not " she walked away and I continued to pursue and threaten her" but "not a bully!" Im 100% sure she's as "bout it bout it" as she says she is, but she's the type of bird that thinks it's cute. She's too old to be revelling in these old I-beat-bitch-up tales. That same edge is probably why she never made it far in Hollywood.  Brat it 10x more classy even in a thug nigger package. Yes she went to jail but she carries herself well

!!!!!!!!!!!
hmm I mean Brat was just on Kandi's show talking about beating up Allen Iverson's groupies
da brat also owned up to her mess saying she's changed since... also that was like 25 years ago when da carpetmuncher was still in her 20's

LisaRaye was like 45 threatening bitches... AT WORK

RAY7

Quote from: Kaeli. on October 22, 2020, 08:48:09 AM

!!!!!!!!!!!
da brat also owned up to her mess saying she's changed since... also that was like 25 years ago when da carpetmuncher was still in her 20's

well Stacy got in her face AT WORK
her coon self deserved to get snatched up AT WORK
do we have any other stories of Lisa recently fighting ppl?

ophmani

not trynna defend lisa rays dumb bully ignorant gutter street trash self  :plzstop:

dont waste ur time foing this bby

RAY7

I mean Lisa>>>>Stacy
I'll take being  hood and street over a self-hating coon anyday
lets not lose focus on who the target was and why this happened 

Aalumeci.

Quote from: RAY7 on October 22, 2020, 09:09:01 AM
I mean Lisa>>>>Stacy

We're saying Brat > Lisa. ween thinking about Stacy

ophmani

Quote from: BorderL0NZ. on October 22, 2020, 09:13:25 AM
I mean Lisa>>>>Stacy

!!!!  :dead:

RAY7

Quote from: BorderL0NZ. on October 22, 2020, 09:13:25 AM
I mean Lisa>>>>Stacy

Im just saying this was an isolated incident and Coon Dash can kinda bring that out of ppl

Kaeli.

Quote from: RAY7 on October 22, 2020, 08:54:15 AM
Quote from: Kaeli. on October 22, 2020, 08:48:09 AM

!!!!!!!!!!!

well Stacy got in her face AT WORK
her coon self deserved to get snatched up AT WORK
do we have any other stories of Lisa recently fighting ppl?
?

Stacy...walked away... and was followed...by Lisa....

I mean fuck Stacy's coon self but it wasn't Lisa's place to try and check her the way she did. Chi-Town! Grr! Lemme at her!

& We don't need any other recent fights. She threatened that bitch that cheated with her ex husband just last year

Clearly she's an aggressive bitch