Ariana Grande releases new single/video “Positions”

Started by Lucid Salvatore, October 22, 2020, 11:58:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

Quote from: scatdatjazz on October 23, 2020, 10:24:14 AM
I had to go back and listen to remember Focus. Man that was awful. That could've ended her career if they didn't pivot
GVVVVVVVVVGGFFFFFFFSB

Yea Focus was a terrible choice for the lead mess... :udontlookok:

The video shits tho

Cowgirl

Focusonmeh. Fuh. Fuh. Focus-on-meh!
:caseoftheherp:

Forgot all about ha, my mess!

STUNNA GOD

The song is growing on me. Absolutely not 1st single worthy :dead: but it's cute.

I think the extremely underwhelming video really threw me off..... that's why I normally like to hear the song first before watching a visual, so I can build my own interpretation. And then from there, the visual can only add to my initial response.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Lucid Salvatore

Quote from: Ulysses on October 23, 2020, 08:59:51 AM
Who listens to a song nonstop that they can't get into?? :dead:

Nnnn I meant listening to it on repeat 2 or 3 times to see if it'll grow on me. Wasn't actually listening to it nonstop :udontlookok:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Plastic on October 23, 2020, 12:30:04 PM
n

Fickle ass
SHDHDHDHDJDJDJ

Onika needs to keep that nigger away from her bby. And I ain't being fickle on that.

:udontlookok:

Plastic.

SHSHSHSJSJSJSHSJSJD

Sorta like the government kept this MENT away from her kids

best selling female rapper of all time

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: Kaeli. on October 23, 2020, 10:10:43 AM
Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on October 23, 2020, 08:15:12 AM
I've been listening nonstop and the song hasn't grown on me at all  :dead: and this won't be a God is a Woman or 7 Rings mess where I didn't like it at first but then I end up loving it

Thank u, next > Dangerous Woman = No Tears Left To Cry > The Way > Focus > Problem > Positions

Her worst lead mess to date
m

No Tears Left To Cry > TUN > DW > Positions > The away > Problem > Focus
i see you have great taste when it comes to Ariana. TUN didn't do shit for me but DW, Positions and No tears >>>>>>

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

October 24, 2020, 08:57:45 AM #57 Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 08:58:52 AM by Brandy's 2021 Grammy
Quote from: Trey on October 23, 2020, 12:27:59 PM
The song is growing on me. Absolutely not 1st single worthy :dead: but it's cute.

I think the extremely underwhelming video really threw me off..... that's why I normally like to hear the song first before watching a visual, so I can build my own interpretation. And then from there, the visual can only add to my initial response.
the visual doesn't work for me at all

CHOKE

Don't think the video was underwhelming at all

The scene with her in the kitchen alone was better than what most of these girls are doing