Young

Young

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Kaeli.

Young

Murrah

That makes sense, this is back when BET was based in DC. Mya also was a dancer on the show Teen Summit.

You can also see fellow DC native Amerie as a teenager in the audience watching 702 perform.

Starting @07:32

yummy

ophmani

Quote from: Murrah on October 24, 2020, 03:30:14 PM
That makes sense, this is back when BET was based in DC. Mya also was a dancer on the show Teen Summit.

You can also see fellow DC native Amerie as a teenager in the audience watching 702 perform.

accccccccck

these eagle eyes
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Young

Murrah

Quote from: sandra_b on October 24, 2020, 03:32:31 PM

accccccccck

these eagle eyes

lol I find it so cool and inspiring that she would later make a name for herself. That helps me stay the course and not be a hater along the way.

Young

Quote from: Murrah on October 24, 2020, 04:44:39 PM
Quote from: sandra_b on October 24, 2020, 03:32:31 PM

accccccccck

these eagle eyes

lol I find it so cool and inspiring that she would later make a name for herself. That helps me stay the course and not be a hater along the way.

Beautiful ; thanks for sharing bby