Imagine having insecurity levels this HIGH you'd draw this comparison

Started by BAPHOMET., July 20, 2018, 09:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Some people are actually NOT attractive and has NOTHING to do with Skin color.

Cause this bitch right here...

is the fuck light and UGLY

ton

Yuck

This fag is deranged

Jesse doesn't even look white, he's just light skinned

ton

Quote from: In Baph Feelings. on July 20, 2018, 09:55:29 PM
Some people are actually NOT attractive and has NOTHING to do with Skin color.

Cause this bitch right here...

is the fuck light and UGLY
XXZXX XX XDXCXXXXCC

Sinpool

klnbaskjndkjfkg

It offends me that they always compare the more unfortunate dark girls to the prettier light girls.

Like I wanna see a post comparing Tiny to Normani one day to switch it up

ton

But yeah Flav literally looks like a bug

His face is SCRUNCHED

ton

Quote from: LoveHappy on July 20, 2018, 09:57:55 PM
klnbaskjndkjfkg

It offends me that they always compare the more unfortunate dark girls to the prettier light girls.

Like I wanna see a post comparing Tiny to Normani one day to switch it up
!!! :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

They always post an ugly ass dark skin girl and say it's skin

No faggot they're UGLY

We know beautiful people exist in all shades

yummy

I guess the crux of the conversation would be why certain features make someone unattractive.

Like, why have big noses and and huge lips been deemed ugly? why is the natural texture of our hair considered unprofessional? who made these unwritten rules and what is the root of it all?

ton

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 20, 2018, 10:03:37 PM
I guess the crux of the conversation would be why certain features make someone unattractive.

Like, why have big noses and and huge lips been deemed ugly? why is the natural texture of our hair considered unprofessional? who made these unwritten rules and what is the root of it all?
I agree

But I honestly don't believe anymore that white people is the answer even though that's always been the easy response

I think attraction changes with generations

But probably something longer than a generation

Let's say half centuries

Kaeli.

Quote from: Ambiguous on July 20, 2018, 09:59:07 PM
I guess it depends.

Azealia Banks is beautiful to me. I honestly never got "ugly" from her. Like, ever.

But most of the insults at her usually include the word "soot" or "black bitch" - her skin tone is usually referenced first and foremost when she's attacked. Sometimes people do use others' skin tone as a weapon against them before anything else.

i honestly didn?t start seeing people call Azealia Soot and charcoal garbage until she herself started the colorist insults.

Before it was just her being called an ugly bald ass flop. I also think that?s why people turn the other cheek when they see her being lashed

BAPHOMET.

What are y'all talking about noses and lips for ?

even Flav's EYES are disgusting

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Kaeli. on July 20, 2018, 10:07:59 PM
Quote from: Ambiguous on July 20, 2018, 09:59:07 PM
I guess it depends.

Azealia Banks is beautiful to me. I honestly never got "ugly" from her. Like, ever.

But most of the insults at her usually include the word "soot" or "black bitch" - her skin tone is usually referenced first and foremost when she's attacked. Sometimes people do use others' skin tone as a weapon against them before anything else.

i honestly didn?t start seeing people call Azealia Soot and charcoal garbage until she herself started the colorist insults.

Before it was just her being called an ugly bald ass flop. I also think that?s why people turn the other cheek when they see her being lashed
SALKJDFGHJJJJDFGHJDFGHJDFGHJDFGHJDFGHJDFGHJDFGHJDFGHJDFGHJDFGHJDFGHJDFGHJDFGHJ

im sorry  :plzstop:

fedswatchin

yummy

Quote from: ton on July 20, 2018, 10:07:52 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 20, 2018, 10:03:37 PM

I agree

But I honestly don't believe anymore that white people is the answer even though that's always been the easy response

I think attraction changes with generations

But probably something longer than a generation

Let's say half centuries

Beauty standards definitely change over time. The fashion world went from drooling over models who looked like heroin addicts to having J Lo and Beyonce all over their magazines and ad campaigns in a matter of a few years.

My point is many of us have been programmed to buy into certain beauty standards.