Kehlani - F&MU (New Song)

Started by zaiye9837, April 30, 2020, 01:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaiye9837

April 30, 2020, 01:16:11 PM Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 01:16:35 PM by Xavier

It's a nice lil bop.

🦚

Im getting tired of her same-y shit
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BAPHOMET.

Beau

She my girl n all and the music isn't bad  but NOTHING has been better than the songs that were on her "while we wait" project... i guess i was hoping she would just grow n progress from there. Most this new tunes are reminiscent to her sound in her early mixtapes. Like can we get harmonies a la "Distraction"  again...im afraid she's gotten laxy n comfortable n not truly pushing herself anymore.

Navyman

Quote from: Beau on April 30, 2020, 04:15:29 PM
She my girl n all and the music isn't bad  but NOTHING has been better than the songs that were on her "while we wait" project... i guess i was hoping she would just grow n progress from there. Most this new tunes are reminiscent to her sound in her early mixtapes. Like can we get harmonies a la "Distraction"  again...im afraid she's gotten laxy n comfortable n not truly pushing herself anymore.

!!!!

But apparently that was "too pop and structured and it was disappointing her old fan base so she vowed to go back to her earlier mixtape sounds and quit chasing pop hits"  :uhh:

Her words.

Bigmacthawoppa

!!!!!!

This exactly!

I'm super disappointed because all this new stuff sounds like a regression from her previous material. The other two songs are literally just a beat and lead vocal, no backgrounds. Love ha but I'm not going to support the material when it's lazy and just designed for a basic streaming audience.

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Navyman on April 30, 2020, 04:17:48 PM

!!!!

But apparently that was "too pop and structured and it was disappointing her old fan base so she vowed to go back to her earlier mixtape sounds and quit chasing pop hits"  :uhh:

Her words.

Oh, missed this. Yuck. Well then she can count me out bc all this shit is boring. It sounds like an excuse to be lazy to me.

b7

Quote from: Navyman on April 30, 2020, 04:17:48 PM

!!!!

Her words.
MESS