Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

yall love to yell fuming when you can't combat the facts i see cxvccc
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

M-Rocka

STUNNA GOD

D

I hope by "y'all", you mean this entire board. 

including you. 

:diddraispoot:

STUNNA GOD

Lemme get settled a bit. I'm in the mood for mess. Who brought the refreshments today?

:udontlookok:

ssw4919

I think it's an exaggeration to say Toya came for Drew all season.  I don't know why she keeps saying that.

OK, she made fun of your awful wigs.  :udontlookok:

bnnmmbvbn  Big whoop.  

But Drew was always to come back with a response.  And she made her own shady digs as well with the marriage vows and husband comments, and now trying to expose her as an alcoholic slut for this charlatan pastor.  :usureuok:

She went deep and personal with her beef.  Latoya hasn't really done that to her except in response to Drew's husband comment.  Drew is not a victim striking back at a bully.  They've gone tit for tat all season.  In Housewives tiers, wig and clothing shade is "fun shade."

Although, Toya should have gotten mollywhopped for grabbing Drew.  :cmerefag:

Scott.

Quote from: Trey on April 07, 2021, 12:02:08 PM
D

I hope by "y'all", you mean this entire board.

including you.

:plzstop:

Exactly.

Scott.

And l was clearly being sarcastic but that's what l mean by fumes lol

Cowgirl

Quote from: TinaSnow on April 07, 2021, 09:44:35 AM
Serious question. I can see why Porsha and Drew are fan favorites because they're basic, relatable, and mind their business for the most part but can someone explain how they're "genuine?" Especially Porsha, she's a confirmed habitual liar..
Is anyone going to answer this?

STUNNA GOD

I think you just answered your own question... I think the gorls say "genuine", in the sense of relatability ("down to earth").

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on April 07, 2021, 02:00:00 PM
I think you just answered your own question... I think the gorls say "genuine", in the sense of relatability ("down to earth").
Shut the fuck up and answer why YOU think she's genuine.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

STUNNA GOD

D

I never said she was genuine. I literally just walked my ass in here. And this further supports why Scotty said y'all stay fuming.

Cowgirl

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

April 07, 2021, 02:41:01 PM #6779 Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 02:41:51 PM by Demetri Merrick 🤴🏾
I wouldn't call Drew a fan favorite just yet. She would have to do much more to get earn them titles. Drew had a great season, she was able to showcase her home life, her personality, and made you root for her before she got too messy. I always felt the tampa scene was staged, good for her, it worked!!!

I do not think being genuine and relatable are the same thing. I'm sure people relate to Drew, but I disagree about her being genuine though. She knew exactly what she was doing when she Questioned Kenya about the private jet at the table, and the same for asking Latoya about her drinking at a table full of people. Those actions weren't PURE. Kenya has been the only one to see through her!
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius