Started by soul plane ✈️, April 21, 2024, 10:59:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

Zankou.

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on April 22, 2024, 02:26:31 AM
Quote from: Cowgirl on April 21, 2024, 10:48:15 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 21, 2024, 05:15:37 PM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on April 21, 2024, 04:59:27 PM
Quote from: shante smith on April 21, 2024, 11:13:04 AMi think Jill was tryna shake the table with the original tweet.

Chris didnt really "go through" anything

he kinda put himself through what he's dealt with.

its like someone robbing a bank and others saying "omf they're going through so much 😩 " as they are booked and processed by the judicial system for their crime.

sfnsfnjsfjfjnsfjjfsnfjsjfjfs

only people id expect to be saying stuff like that is their family.

i mean he kinda did.

he shouldnt have hit rihanna no but he was a young guy when it happened all in the limelight. that takes a toll on you.

What about when he was beating Karrueche?
What about it.

Yeah what about it ?

Dumb and dumber

opha lipa

think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

Buy The Stars✨

April 22, 2024, 02:29:36 PM #33 Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 02:30:01 PM by Buy The Stars✨
Quote from: how u let him cheat on April 22, 2024, 06:55:30 AM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on April 22, 2024, 05:17:16 AMwe arent talking about karruche. im speaking about the rihanna stuff.

Also i dont think i said he cant be blamed. im speaking about someone saying "chris hasnt been through anything" which he has IMO.he got dragged through the mud and has been for years now.

:omf:

and him being dragged through the mud was the result of HIS actions. so no, thats not "going through something" as if he fell on hard times. those are called CONSEQUENCES

mind you, he was hardly even apologetic about the mess which got him lashed even further. like  :dead:

Whether or not he caused it he still WENT through something.  No one said he fell on hard times but he still went through something. It doesnt matter that YOU think he didnt cause he brought it on himself. He suffered the ramifications of his actions.  like :dead:

soul plane ✈️

a true kwee.

i 100% believe in separating the artist from their behavior...
sometimes we must do that to enjoy our favs, as many of them are far from perfect.

but that doesn't mean we coddle them and excuse/ignore their behavior
or act as if consequences that came from their own actions are some sort of cruel and unusual punishment.

he wasn't locked up for 50 years or put into an electric chair.
his music career took a hit after he decided to violently hit his girlfriend. but he's still OK, and well off.

she at least took time to hear out what i'm sure were very valid arguments

https://x.com/missjillscott/status/1782375167659794652