(Career) Suicide Squad is getting dragged by the critics omf

Started by yummy, August 02, 2016, 01:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRocka

oh and on IMDB those viewers seem to enjoyed as well  :blessed:

Vonc2002

Quote from: LiBra on August 02, 2016, 02:37:22 PM
fuck critics....people that saw it said it was great and they enjoyed it! they said the same thing bout SUperman vs Batman smh
That was terrible
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

But I always take these kinda reviews with a grain of salt. People  like to be EXTRA critical with these kinda movies so I'll judge for myself
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Jon

well it was expected to be honest. hopefully it puts a stall on wills career once and for all

Boomz

Quote from: Jonovan on August 02, 2016, 03:06:02 PM
well it was expected to be honest. hopefully it puts a stall on wills career once and for all

wth

Why do y'all want Will's career over?

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 02, 2016, 03:01:17 PM
Quote from: LiBra on August 02, 2016, 02:37:22 PM
fuck critics....people that saw it said it was great and they enjoyed it! they said the same thing bout SUperman vs Batman smh
That was terrible
ssddfffffff

b7

Quote from: Boomer on August 02, 2016, 03:13:00 PM
Quote from: Jonovan on August 02, 2016, 03:06:02 PM

wth

Why do y'all want Will's career over?
n

Who is y'all?

FlowerBomb

Sinpool

Opposites Attract.

n

I'm so glad I have my own taste and likes. The opinions of "critics" wouldn't sway me either way. I'm going to go see it for myself and come to create my own opinion. One thing though, they shouldn't hype these films because so far all these big budget films have flopped commercially. They might have made a coin but it ain't doubling the budget or promo spent.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Stewie on August 02, 2016, 01:55:59 PM
oh God.....I wish Queen Viola was not part of this me

mee too....but the gaggg is

shes still giving her same tried and true performances

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different