WELL girls! Donald Trump should be finished! "I Can Do Anything To Women"

Started by KING BENTLEY., October 07, 2016, 05:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

http://time.com/4523526/donald-trump-women-leaked-audio/

Quote"When you?re a star they let you do it"
Donald Trump on Friday responded to newly-published audio of 2005 remarks, in which he was heard lewdly bragging about his ability to ?do anything? to women.

In the audio, published by the Washington Post, Trump tells TV host Billy Bush how he unsuccessfully tried to have sex with a married woman and how ?you can do anything? to women ?when you?re a star.? The conversation caught on a hot mic took place shortly after Trump married his third wife, Melania, according to the newspaper.

?I moved on her and I failed. I?ll admit it,? Trump can be heard saying. ?I did try and f?k her. She was married. And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, ?I?ll show you where they have some nice furniture.??

?I moved on her like a b?h, but I couldn?t get there,? he adds. ?And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she?s now got the big phony tits and everything. She?s totally changed her look.

The real estate mogul also told Bush that he?s ?automatically attracted to beautiful? women, like a ?magnet,? and that sometimes he goes straight for a kiss.

?I just start kissing them,? he says. ?I don?t even wait. And when you?re a star they let you do it. You can do anything.?

?Grab them by the p?y,? Trump adds. ?You can do anything.?

Trump quickly responded Friday with a statement. ?This was locker room banter, a private conversation that took place many years ago,? he said. ?Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course?not even close.?

Hillary Clinton criticized Trump?s comments, calling them ?horrific.? ?We cannot allow this man to become president,? she tweeted.

AUDIO LEAKED

WELL FCKN PLAYED HIL!!!!!!!
:blessed: :blessed: :blessed: :blessed:

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

The woman was married. He was married. The attitude of the rich "I can do whatever I want".

We CAN NOT allow this mentality to take over America! It's damn scary

anybody who says they are voting for Trump gets a side eye from me

this is such a crucial election. Jesus help us

H.#.G.*.Z

FlowerBomb

como la whore

CHOKE

CHOKE

The way sis waited until the debates to leak the mess

Is Ilivia Pope behind it?

Admin

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: COCO on October 07, 2016, 05:53:38 PM
Not grabbing them by the pussy
This man is disgusting
what's upsetting is
Donald actually represents a good amount of ppl in America that have been involved in what I call "private prejudice and bigotry"
these phaggits have been smiling in our face for SO long, "Equality! American Dream! One Nation Under God!"

then the MOMENT one of them thinks he's powerful enough to spew this hatred and garbage "Oh I'm voting for him because of the economy and I don't like Hilary!"

He's a bigot and ANYBODY who says they are voting for him gets the side-eye from me
We'll be burning on crosses in ppls yards, legally, by 2018 if this man wins

it's damn scary to me

H.#.G.*.Z

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: squid on October 07, 2016, 05:57:47 PM
The fact he even made it this far is SUCH a pathetic display.

!!!!!!!!!

the worst fucking part of this all.

FlowerBomb

it just shows how much of a joke the U.S is :dead:

CHOKE

FlowerBomb

Something tells me he'll become president and responsible for the fall of the country  :plzstop:

Zankou.

!!!

And I honestly don't think this is going to make a difference

yummy

Quote?I just start kissing them,? he says. ?I don?t even wait. And when you?re a star they let you do it. You can do anything.?

?Grab them by the p?y,?

omg  :dead: he's literally bragging about sexually harassing women

he could retort back by bringing up bill's allegations, but they actually have proof of him spilling his own tea