Lolz
Melanin bvy :supluv:
Yeah but if he is Caucasian it doesn't make sense

/.\

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

October 08, 2016, 11:18:47 AM #8 Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 11:19:07 AM by R
Why are these girls so obsessed with mixed?
No offense, but the REAL mixed girls w/black identify with being black, most of the time, IMO.
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: black. on October 08, 2016, 11:21:57 AM
Quote from: R on October 08, 2016, 11:18:47 AM
No offense, but the REAL mixed girls w/black identify with being black, most of the time, IMO.
i've heard some of them do this on these apps to avoid being filtered out by people who set their preferences to non-Black

but my thing is, why would you want to attract anyone who doesn't even or wouldn't even use who you clearly are? cuz no one is mistaking you for caucasian or mixed. :dead:  so when they click ur profile they're just gonna keep it moving.

it's so embarrassing on so many levels. and kind of sad.

Oh wow
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: black. on October 08, 2016, 11:25:35 AM
Quote from: R on October 08, 2016, 11:23:47 AM
i've heard some of them do this on these apps to avoid being filtered out by people who set their preferences to non-Black

but my thing is, why would you want to attract anyone who doesn't even or wouldn't even use who you clearly are? cuz no one is mistaking you for caucasian or mixed. :dead:  so when they click ur profile they're just gonna keep it moving.

Oh wow
right. the surface of it all is a kii...but the root of it all is definitely not funny at all.

That's deep
To go through those extra measures
I wouldn't want to associate with someone who filters me out
Man
BRANDY

Annie

True but some gay people are obsessed with turning straight guys gay :pourup: once they do pick you it must give a feeling like 'i can make anyone love me even those who are not interested'  :hehe:

/.\

GRAND

Gay apps are a cackle for this reason

Annie

Quote from: black. on October 08, 2016, 11:33:29 AM
and i forgot to put quotation marks on "straight".

cuz usually if u can get him in bed he's been already thinking about some mess.

many men date women all of their lives out of some sort of assumed social obligation.
that doesn't mean they've never fantasized about, or even prefer men sexually. some just make an effort to suppress it as much as possible.

in other words, they live the life of a heterosexual man. but that doesn't make them straight.

True!

/.\

Buy The Stars✨

You should talk to the mixed ones and ask "what are you mixed with ? "

Then you get a
"Well my moms great uncle martin's mom was 1/4 white lolz".

It's always fun if you're bored to see what kinda answer they give. 

Also post your findings for extra credit hun