GRAND

Nnbbbbbggggbvvvbvvvvvvb

I'm mixed... :damselindistress:

BAPHOMET.

Speaking of.... I always thought Rashida Jones was adopted

GRAND

Quote from: da trade go loco. on October 09, 2016, 04:27:13 AM
But honestly you never know.

there's this guy @ my job, when I first saw him I didn't see anything other than a Black man. 100% AA. Not one hint in the world pointing anywhere else.

but then I saw his mother and was like omg he's mixed :omgwatshappening:
i was very surprised. his mom definitely was not Black. but if you didn't see her and the word "mixed" came out of his mouth, he'd definitely be getting the "with what? :udontlookok: "

sd
s
dds
sd
yeah this guy at my job, looks straight up black but named Jose. He's dark skinned and does not look like a dark skin Hispanic, just a normal black guy

I saw his family -- all Puerto Ricans and light skin with wet and wavy mess owts and short. 

I swear she cheated or he's adopted

Buy The Stars✨

there's this guy @ my job, when I first saw him I didn't see anything other than a Black man. 100% AA. Not one hint in the world pointing anywhere else.

i was very surprised. his mom definitely was not Black. but if you didn't see her and the word "mixed" came out of his mouth, he'd definitely be getting the "with what? :udontlookok: "

sd
s
dds
sd

just goes to show how much it's about what people see with their eyes. not ur actual tea. in relation with race, in this country especially.

but that leads the question that lets say you are mixed but dont look it should you just put " black" cause thats what people are going to see you as?  on your grinder jacd etc?

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: da trade go loco. on October 08, 2016, 10:42:17 AM
Nfnfndndnnnnnn

I really can't breathe

The gorls are really taking it to new levels now. Fuck being "mixed". Let's go for flat out white ! Bdndndndnndnxndjdmxndnfjn

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

b7

Quote from: TEXASbama on October 09, 2016, 04:31:27 AM

sd
s
dds
sd

just goes to show how much it's about what people see with their eyes. not ur actual tea. in relation with race, in this country especially.

but that leads the question that lets say you are mixed but dont look it should you just put " black" cause thats what people are going to see you as?  on your grinder jacd etc?
dsddffdfffg sounds like you get PISSED when they unlock their pics and you see nothing but black hun

GRAND

Quote from: Baphomet. on October 09, 2016, 04:30:03 AM
Speaking of.... I always thought Rashida Jones was adopted
ccccc

She gives me a mariah mess

She usually has her hair down but when it's in other styles, I don't see a white womuh

GRAND

Why is her name Rashida though

GRAND

I think she looks mixed sometimes

But she keeps up a corny look usually and it throws you off

wizzy

Quote from: COCO on October 08, 2016, 10:52:09 AM
Ijjjjjj I'm sure this was a mistake
f !!!
These apps let you scroll
You don't even have to type anything anymore

One black guy had a profile that said he was asian. I tell him;
he's like oop!

No one pretends to be asian
on a sex app
no shade
:omgwatshappening:

Kaeli.

I did not know Rashidah Jones was mixed or the daughter of Quincey Jones for that matter. I'm... in awe  :ohwow: :plzstop: