Cnt brth

Started by Ashley Bank$, October 08, 2016, 10:38:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

I wish Nicole Richie would've stayed black

She looked better as a black womuh

BAPHOMET.

October 09, 2016, 04:46:52 AM #31 Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 04:47:26 AM by Baphomet.
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME on October 09, 2016, 04:43:27 AM
I wish Nicole Richie would've stayed black

She looked better as a black womuh

SDDDDDDDDDDDDDJKH

Her biological ddy

GRAND

CCCVVBBB

What is he?

I just remember seeing pictures of her as a kid and she had this damn AFRO and was adorable

Then she became an adult and got a blonde, straight mess out

BAPHOMET.

GRAND

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Riggy Rig on October 09, 2016, 04:32:58 AM
Quote from: TEXASbama on October 09, 2016, 04:31:27 AM
Quote from: da trade go loco. on October 09, 2016, 04:27:13 AM
But honestly you never know.

there's this guy @ my job, when I first saw him I didn't see anything other than a Black man. 100% AA. Not one hint in the world pointing anywhere else.

but then I saw his mother and was like omg he's mixed :omgwatshappening:
i was very surprised. his mom definitely was not Black. but if you didn't see her and the word "mixed" came out of his mouth, he'd definitely be getting the "with what? :udontlookok: "

sd
s
dds
sd

just goes to show how much it's about what people see with their eyes. not ur actual tea. in relation with race, in this country especially.

but that leads the question that lets say you are mixed but dont look it should you just put " black" cause thats what people are going to see you as?  on your grinder jacd etc?
dsddffdfffg sounds like you get PISSED when they unlock their pics and you see nothing but black hun

DEATH no cause when i HAD a jackd i didnt talk to ppl without pics in their profile cause if they didnt have pics in there profile for the public to see they were more than likely closeted and they werent worth my time..

BAPHOMET.

GRAND

Quote from: da trade go loco. on October 09, 2016, 04:48:43 AM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME on October 09, 2016, 04:39:04 AM

sdo[mhip
b0uvsdbosdp
in[odsfi
bpudsvyds fj
pkilmdsp] no[bcju
ocbjp
ndmsno
[cisnds
oscn[ds
[cns
[sdcs
ds
o[nsddnos
[cdns
cdno[cno[
dnos
[o[sdonds[dnos
[

o,ks-dspdsmdmds[

im sorry.

i know he did this for his child and i totally get and support that. mixed kids can definitely face identity issues growing up so that book is good

its just the title and his name under it.
sd;,sd;,sd;

that is SENDING me
ZXCXCSXCCCCS

I was behind him until he started speaking

Taye has color issues unfortunately

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: da trade go loco. on October 09, 2016, 04:47:09 AM
Quote from: TEXASbama on October 09, 2016, 04:31:27 AM
Quote from: da trade go loco. on October 09, 2016, 04:27:13 AM
But honestly you never know.

there's this guy @ my job, when I first saw him I didn't see anything other than a Black man. 100% AA. Not one hint in the world pointing anywhere else.

but then I saw his mother and was like omg he's mixed :omgwatshappening:
i was very surprised. his mom definitely was not Black. but if you didn't see her and the word "mixed" came out of his mouth, he'd definitely be getting the "with what? :udontlookok: "

sd
s
dds
sd

just goes to show how much it's about what people see with their eyes. not ur actual tea. in relation with race, in this country especially.

but that leads the question that lets say you are mixed but dont look it should you just put " black" cause thats what people are going to see you as?  on your grinder jacd etc?
i was thinking the same thing.
sdsd

its honestly up to that person. if you have one black and one completely non-black parent you definitely are mixed. now whether the gorls find the label to be a kii or not when they see ur picture is another story

very true.. i guess if they dont look mixed and they really are and they do have MIXED in their profile they should prolly be used to having ppl ask them if they are mixed  :raycharles2urmess:

BAPHOMET.

GRAND

CCCVVBBB

He's doing drag now?

BAPHOMET.

GRAND

Quote from: da trade go loco. on October 09, 2016, 05:05:08 AM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME on October 09, 2016, 04:59:11 AM
Quote from: da trade go loco. on October 09, 2016, 04:48:43 AM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME on October 09, 2016, 04:39:04 AM

sdo[mhip
b0uvsdbosdp
in[odsfi
bpudsvyds fj
pkilmdsp] no[bcju
ocbjp
ndmsno
[cisnds
oscn[ds
[cns
[sdcs
ds
o[nsddnos
[cdns
cdno[cno[
dnos
[o[sdonds[dnos
[

o,ks-dspdsmdmds[

im sorry.

i know he did this for his child and i totally get and support that. mixed kids can definitely face identity issues growing up so that book is good

its just the title and his name under it.
sd;,sd;,sd;

that is SENDING me
ZXCXCSXCCCCS

I was behind him until he started speaking

Taye has color issues unfortunately
thats surprising to me cuz usually straight Black men love themselves from what I've seen.

they take pride in their Blackness. wear their hair natural, luv their skin...and they don't even have to think about it. it's not a political statement or defiance, or a "movement" to them, its just them being them. :plzstop:  :plzstop: and its fucking hot :ohwow:

I think that maybe for Taye, if he has those issues, it's because Hollywood may have gotten to his head a bit. I can imagine him losing a role or two to his light skinned counterparts.

its just hard for me to imagine a man this beautiful having ANY type of issues.
sdsdsdsd

jesus christ hes perfect :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
he's either infatuated with light skinned people, or gay

QuoteENTERTAINMENT WEEKY: How did you meet Shane?
TAYE DIGGS: I call him my pretend cousin, but we met at performing arts school. I was really into style, and Shane had a really cool style. He was really good looking: I didn?t know if he was mixed, or if he was Latino, or if he was light-skinned black. He had this cool, curly hair, and had a kind of preppy style, but then his jeans were really baggy. I walked up to him and I said, ?What are you?? [Laughs] And he looked at me inquisitively and said, ?What am I?? I said, ?Yeah, are you a prep? What is your style?? He said, ?I don?t know, man! I?m just me.? He told me that he was an art major, and at the time, graffiti was really in, so he said he?d draw my name in graffiti. After that, he invited me over to his crib to watch TV and have ice cream. And that was all she wrote: We were off to the races.
:omgwatshappening: