BBW tonight.... I'm sorry! Jackie read the fuck out of Evelyn!

Started by XXX., June 20, 2017, 12:49:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

XXX.

Quote from: CHI CHI. on June 20, 2017, 03:27:01 AM
The way Keonna is perched in the shadows now

And poor Elena

Not her being in like two episodes

Keonna is fucking TERRIBLE.  :uhh:  No personality at all. 

nnnnnn at the last couple seconds of that video.  Them calling Ev a has-been.  :kii:

XXX.

Quote from: CHI CHI. on June 20, 2017, 03:33:14 AM
Quote from: CAKE. on June 20, 2017, 03:28:29 AM
Quote from: CHI CHI. on June 20, 2017, 03:27:01 AM
The way Keonna is perched in the shadows now

And poor Elena

Not her being in like two episodes

Keonna is fucking TERRIBLE.  :uhh:  No personality at all. 

nnnnnn at the last couple seconds of that video.  Them calling Ev a has-been.  :kii:
He tried it with his big self

I can't take these Kweens

Then wanna get mad when a woman claps back with "Faggot!"

b7

Jackie really lost it coming for Evelyn's daughter. I'm so glad she finally snapped out of that "new me" phase

Girl, kick her damn ass

Gilgamesh.

Love Sanniyah and Hazel. They can toss the rest of the newbies.

XXX.

Quote from: 1RIG on June 20, 2017, 03:45:25 AM
Jackie really lost it coming for Evelyn's daughter. I'm so glad she finally snapped out of that "new me" phase

Girl, kick her damn ass

But isn't it fair game when Evelyn is yelling, "Go worry about your grandkids!" ?

Jackie is right that Evelyn started with the kid thing.

Gilgamesh.

Okay, I love Tami but she alwayssss switching what she said after the fact :dead: Her exact words to Laysia were, "I don't like your her and I do NOT wanna be around her", now suddenly it's "she did some foul shit that we need to talk bout" girl  :dead:

XXX.

Gilgamesh.

OMG I taught you were exaggerating but Jack' GATHERED her :plzstop:

BigDawg

Evelyn is one calculating ass bitch and if I were Jackie I would continuously have my foot on her throat. She purposefully gave money to Jackie's grandchild for publicity because she knew she was going back to the show. Then when she comes back she tries to make it seem like that isn't the case. Then when she comes onto the scene she wants to give this whole "I've changed" mess, but she has been poking the bear since day one. Like Jackie told her last night...she needs a moment. She skipped right over the shit Jackie called her out for.

BigDawg

Now Bambi irkes my nerves but I wouldn't mind her being back on the show

And production is as the one that invited Brandi to the dinner not Malaysia, OOP

Scroll to the next video

Palladium

Quote from: BigDawg on June 20, 2017, 05:47:32 AM
Evelyn is one calculating ass bitch and if I were Jackie I would continuously have my foot on her throat. She purposefully gave money to Jackie's grandchild for publicity because she knew she was going back to the show. Then when she comes back she tries to make it seem like that isn't the case. Then when she comes onto the scene she wants to give this whole "I've changed" mess, but she has been poking the bear since day one. Like Jackie told her last night...she needs a moment. She skipped right over the shit Jackie called her out for.

!!!!!!!

Ev' is TRASH

Palladium

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 20, 2017, 03:58:38 AM
Love Sanniyah and Hazel. They can toss the rest of the newbies.

!!!!

Didn't like Sann' at first but I've come around to ha!