Official Queens on ABC thread!! (Queens Finale Tonight)

Started by b7, September 10, 2021, 10:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

BrandonBranlee

So is there really another girl on wrecking ball with brandy? My headphones suck so I can't really tell

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on October 25, 2021, 04:58:24 PM
So is there really another girl on wrecking ball with brandy? My headphones suck so I can't really tell

I can hear her better now it's her daughter

Micheal Watson

They should have made her sing the song at a lower octave

Like how high

Or cigarette

it would have rivaled Miley's

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Micheal Watson on October 25, 2021, 05:15:02 PM

Like how high

Or cigarette

Girl its already 5 keys lower
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on October 25, 2021, 05:18:16 PM
Quote from: Micheal Watson on October 25, 2021, 05:15:02 PM

Like how high

Or cigarette

Girl its already 5 keys lower

adklflkdfjlkjdf

i think bran sounds fine besides the obvious effects on her voice I love it!!

BrandonBranlee

Which part can you hear her TV daughter on? I thought I was hearing someone else on the second to last chorus and I can't tell if the high harmony is Brandy on the final chorus. Sounds like her but it's a little distorted. 

BRockaBaby

My dreams have come true. I've always wanted bran to cover wrecking ball. 

Aalonso.

Quote from: Harlem on October 25, 2021, 04:23:30 PM
I like how they make Nadine's verses not the best b/c that's what they are trying to convey in the show anyway... so if she slayed all songs it wouldn't make sense to the story line tbh

She be slaying Naturi IMO. Naturi be doing too much, it's kinda musty. Dial back a little, sis.

BrandonBranlee

I love Naturi and her flow! She's my second fave. I think she has to be a little extra to stand out and it works perfect for me. Eve is just Eve doing Eve, which I like but nothing about it feels new. 

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on October 25, 2021, 05:19:19 PM
Which part can you hear her TV daughter on? I thought I was hearing someone else on the second to last chorus and I can't tell if the high harmony is Brandy on the final chorus. Sounds like her but it's a little distorted.

JOJO is for sure starting the second verse..

I put you high up in the sky .. then brandy comes back in

i also here her under brandys vocals on some parts.. it is hard to tell.  I guess we wont know for sure till tomorrow but i think im right

RAY7

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 25, 2021, 05:21:51 PM
I like how they make Nadine's verses not the best b/c that's what they are trying to convey in the show anyway... so if she slayed all songs it wouldn't make sense to the story line tbh

She be slaying Naturi IMO. Naturi be doing too much, it's kinda musty. Dial back a little, sis.
n

Micheal Watson

Brandy's rapping on belly is top notch woooooow

that tone is original and hard AF

Bish

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 25, 2021, 05:21:51 PM

Yeah I'm not a fan of Naturi's rapping. She comes too hard and not in a good way.