Bish

Quote from: Babyface on May 04, 2020, 01:40:09 PM
i need a gif of her stomping like Usain Bolt
and the other one with her being Mechandy
:ohwow:
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Ya'll are so stupid

long-timeTheRoofFan

I've been watching all day both on my phone and computer after purchasing but also on YouTube now that it's out to get the streams UP :) I LOVE it. She looks great. It pays homage nicely to the video that inspired it. I would have loved to see Sy'Rai in the video but overall I'm really happy. I hope it reaches many Baby Mama's out there.

I'm going to be gifting the video and song on Mother's Day coming up.

KenyaMamaDoor

Brandy!!!! She looked so youthful throughout the entire thing. Better give me refreshing light Rayana :stressed: strong and present self. I just love all of this color bouncing off her skin in this. The cinemanic quality that I need was there.

jtwoeleven

I won't say I love it because it's Bran, but I really, really like it. It's clean, it's sharp, and a very vibrant, colorful video. Very enjoyable. There's not much I'd change, and I'm so happy for her.

Monika

Omg, i love this video! It's so playful and fun! I love the colors! Brandy looked amazing! It reminds me of the Best Friend video. Judt playful, and fun! Her dancing was awarked in the suit, but i know she's not a dancer. She still gave it her all.  Ch....i know i can't dance! Sis, got out there and hit it!  :-D I'm prould of my Bran! Go head, sis!

Ugh, i love the playful fun vibe of it! Gonna watch again!  :-D
Yahudah

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Monika on May 04, 2020, 02:49:49 PM
Omg, i love this video! It's so playful and fun! I love the colors! Brandy looked amazing! It reminds me of the Best Friend video. Judt playful, and fun! Her dancing was awarked in the suit, but i know she's not a dancer. She still gave it her all.  Ch....i know i can't dance! Sis, got out there and hit it!  :-D I'm prould of my Bran! Go head, sis!

Ugh, i love the playful fun vibe of it! Gonna watch again!  :-D

It gets better with each watch mons

Monika

I think this is my favorite video from her!  :plzstop:
Yahudah

Monika

Yahudah

BORderline

All the harsh comment she had on Twitter are changing with the video.

it just shows how important VISUALS are.

Le Champ

Monika

She looks so beautiful!  :stressed:

I love when she squated down on the floor dancing! I was, like, GET IT, BRANDY!  :-D
Yahudah

Hotfuzz07

The video is super fun !  :howfestive:

I'm starting loving the post-chorus, it's pretty good too.