So are Bran & Angel dating? 🤦🏾‍♂️

Started by BRockaBaby, November 21, 2019, 05:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

November 22, 2019, 03:49:48 PM #75 Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 03:50:11 PM by Ntwadumela
Quote from: Annie on November 22, 2019, 10:10:45 AM
Quote from: Blackpantha on November 22, 2019, 07:22:55 AM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on November 21, 2019, 05:36:55 PM

She's gonna get distracted and they album is gonna be pushed back and delayed. And then they're gonna fall out. Then that 2020 released will be pushed back to 2022

!!!!

Why is Bran in these studios recording all these duets for other people. Why not work with some world famous artists or rappers and get some promo from those songs. She is just playing around at this point.

I actually like that she's on so many features for underground and up and coming artists. At least it gives us new music from her in some form and it's good practice for her. It's certainly not hurting anything. Imagine if she never did Love Again with Daniel?

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Ntwadumela on November 22, 2019, 08:08:22 AM
Welp.. This sounds like one of her best song features to date.

Lol Quickly is coming over in a few

EL CHICO CEDRICO

Sooooo he released his EP and with no surprise ..... Brandy isn't in it

:uhh: :uhh:

Kalifornia.

Camo

He already said it wasn't on this mixtape a few days ago lol. He's petty for the marking ploy with Brandy though.

Moon

she is the number one celebrity that should not air any of her love life in public 

BrandonBranlee

This EP is dope!

There's a song called Brandy on it and it's awesome! Brandy type backgrounds too. Stop bitching and get in

b7

Quote from: Ntwadumela on November 22, 2019, 03:49:48 PM
Quote from: Annie on November 22, 2019, 10:10:45 AM
Quote from: Blackpantha on November 22, 2019, 07:22:55 AM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on November 21, 2019, 05:36:55 PM

She's gonna get distracted and they album is gonna be pushed back and delayed. And then they're gonna fall out. Then that 2020 released will be pushed back to 2022

!!!!

Why is Bran in these studios recording all these duets for other people. Why not work with some world famous artists or rappers and get some promo from those songs. She is just playing around at this point.

I actually like that she's on so many features for underground and up and coming artists. At least it gives us new music from her in some form and it's good practice for her. It's certainly not hurting anything. Imagine if she never did Love Again with Daniel?
yea

Annie girl  :dead:  Famous!

This doesn't make any sense. No one knew Frank ocean, James Fauntleroy, hitboy OR Rodney Jerkins before Brandy chose to work with him

The goal should be great music

b7

Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 22, 2019, 05:23:49 PM
It's ALWAYS something :dead:
sdddd this is why she doesn't say anything

And i didn't realize Angel said hes dropping a mixtape before his album (that she's on) so i guess the other member was right.

He's gonna get dragged tho. Eek

Kalifornia.

Quote from: 1RIG on November 22, 2019, 05:41:50 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 22, 2019, 05:23:49 PM
It's ALWAYS something :dead:
sdddd this is why she doesn't say anything

And i didn't realize Angel said hes dropping a mixtape before his album (that she's on) so i guess the other member was right.

He's gonna get dragged tho. Eek

He tried it.

It comes off shady because it looks like he's using his connection with her to promote his mixtape.