Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

don't hate on my voice it can do many things

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

como la whore

fvsdvsddfs lew you are hilarious
carefree self

KingDavid

I'm sorry but from alll the pots, pans, and miscellaneous things on the counter had me like  :plzstop: but when I saw the Crystal hot sauce I was truly dead  :dead: Not one clean dish in sight! The struggle to find one clean spoon  :dead: Then when you pan the camera to show your face  :dead: Figgaaa :plzstop:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: KingDavid on May 31, 2017, 04:12:25 AM
I'm sorry but from alll the pots, pans, and miscellaneous things on the counter had me like  :plzstop: but when I saw the Crystal hot sauce I was truly dead  :dead: Not one clean dish in sight! The struggle to find one clean spoon  :dead: Then when you pan the camera to show your face  :dead: Figgaaa :plzstop:

I have a crystal at both jobs  home and one in the car

Baybee

The reason i could not find my spoon is because i love plastic spoons over metal
So i had a handfull of plastic spoons there clean metals ones but i didnt want those

Different

KingDavid

Quote from: TheNextLew on May 31, 2017, 04:31:31 AM

I have a crystal at both jobs  home and one in the car

Baybee

The reason i could not find my spoon is because i love plastic spoons over metal
So i had a handfull of plastic spoons there clean metals ones but i didnt want those

Not you preferring plastic over metal like Billy Bob in Monsters Ball  :dead:

Demm_

I cannot....deal.

When that camera panned around.....

GRAND

GRAND

This half drank coke and bottle of hot sauce

Omg it's exactly how I pictured your house

Demm_

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on May 31, 2017, 07:20:33 AM
This half drank coke and bottle of hot sauce

Omg it's exactly how I pictured your house
I think I saw a trash bag in the middle of the kitchen floor...

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

but its not my house or my mess lmao the counter there is really all thats messy though the rest of the kitchen is cleaned up  a bit but there is buckets on the floor cause snow melted on the roof and was leaking smh

but i dont use dishes so thats not mine i just came in for a quick bite of my mess and tasting lol

right now im not dealin with roomate mess im goodt

Different

AIDS

Not the perfect Barney voice

Dddhdhdhdcjchvjvjv

Young is a nasty bitch

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: KhoiZan on May 31, 2017, 12:07:15 AM
ds
fn[odsfo[ns[ondn[odsf[nodf

these fucking noises as u open it

ipsnd
ndsndsndfdn
dfnsdfno
sdm;ld
f
',
;d
;

This damn GLEE

GLOCK

david.. wth

GLOCK

Quote from: Fuck you. on May 31, 2017, 07:56:16 AM
Not the perfect Barney voice

Dddhdhdhdcjchvjvjv

Young is a nasty bitch
fbdgchvcfgcnhmjvchgjvkcjgh,cvhjcgghjvhjkvknlvjnlk