Waka Flocka says he is not "African" or "Black".. He's Native American & Italian

Started by XXX., October 13, 2017, 01:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

s

I was mid puff on this damn prime time Jayda

the way I'm wheezing right now :kii:

H.#.G.*.Z

Sinpool

Kaeli.

XXX.

Quote from: 4mate. on October 13, 2017, 01:45:25 PM
But yeah.

I still believe in honoring your ancestors but at the end of the day I was just in another thread saying how proud I am to be an African American getting into technology. Not a an AA with this heritage or that heritage or my 3rd cousin in Mali . lmao At the end of the day I know who I want to and need to promote and inspire.

He's doing a disservice as a public figure when he distances himself from who looks upto him. Ain't no italians and native americans buying your shit so just stop it.

I'm more shocked that he said, "Calling me black is like saying he's a bad guy.  Don't hang with him!"

Woo!

I can't believe that's immediately what comes to mind when he thinks of black or African.

GLOCK

Quote from: XXX. on October 13, 2017, 01:28:49 PM
This nigga said he asked his grandma what's her background, and she told him, "Red Foot and Black Tail Indian"

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

I needed a good laugh today.
dddddd

Kaeli.

Sinpool

As someone who is mixed and very exotic I get so offended when these dark girls can't embrace themselves.

Just makes my silky curly mixed hair stand straight with angers.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw