Ciara - Level Up (Video) // #9 on iTunes/ #1 R&B

Started by Lazarus, July 18, 2018, 12:14:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ChillOut

Navyman

Hey Ci's don't forget to get your copies off Amazon and google play also. iTunes not the only ones that count.

D.I.E.G.O.

'ology

Quote from: Black Jaguar. on July 18, 2018, 12:44:27 PM

I hope to God this isn't a huge hit...I need her to not go this route.
Zzzbzbzbzbxbzbgsgsgsggfssg
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

'ology

Her decline musically since her self titled is so annoying. This is gonna peak and more than likely fall off the face of the earth. I love Ciara but the "Ciara" album was what ppl wanted and wouldve been more successful if she didn't get pregnant.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

CREAM.

FAMÈ

ChillOut

Quote from: 'ology on July 18, 2018, 05:53:52 PM
Her decline musically since her self titled is so annoying. This is gonna peak and more than likely fall off the face of the earth. I love Ciara but the "Ciara" album was what ppl wanted and wouldve been more successful if she didn't get pregnant.
Self titled is so damn overrated.

Vonc2002