What is going on with "TBIM" lol?

Started by yearofbrandy, July 11, 2018, 12:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackpantha

I'm so tired of this shit. Brandy if you're not gonna expose this gun wielding heffer then just leave it alone. At this point she's just making Herself look petty and crazy. And making Monica look like the good girl classy southern bell.

If you're gonna murk the bitch take her out. Go for the throat and stop poking her with that knife. We deserve too know what happened.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Mrd0ndada

Omg!!!!!!!! She sounds amazing!!!! Y?all hear that snippet.   
🙄

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Stage on July 11, 2018, 08:10:58 PM
If Brandy isn't going to truly speak on it, she needs to drop it. Saying it during the song during Essence fest, bringing up Monica during your own tribute at the Soul Train awards, etc... it all looks petty and pressed. Especially because Monica doesn't say anything. Speak up or hush. That post on the shaderoom, fans were roasting Brandy. And the real gag is, it's the only grammy they both have. Them being who they were at the time and doing the song together was a brilliant move back then marketing wise and helped push the song higher than what it would've been as a solo. If Mo is doing some craziness behind the scenes, speak. All the little insults along the way are making her look crazy because she isn't speaking the enough of the truth so that folks understand the insults.

She could do all this and shed still get roasted. Brandy is the underdog when it comes to this stuff. Always has been. For whatever reason, people love her for her music but hate her outside of that. She was always the bigger star so people hate on her and always will no matter what she does. Trust me she will never win with this shit and she knows that and thats why she dont give a fuck. Dont blame her!

fedswatchin

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on July 11, 2018, 07:57:23 PM
She?s addressing it on her instastory lol she basically standing in her shit!!!  The truth is NOT a shot! Sounds like she?s dicussing it with Lashawn Daniels in studio too!!!
this snippet of new music :flamebroiled:

Young

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on July 11, 2018, 08:21:29 PM
Omg!!!!!!!! She sounds amazing!!!! Y?all hear that snippet.

Dont think thats her  i think its a demo shes listening to

Kaeli.

Quote from: Stage on July 11, 2018, 08:16:59 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on July 11, 2018, 08:13:14 PM
m

Y?all kill me with this Grammy mess

Brandy actually has awards outside of this song...recent ones at that
of course she does
i know

Monika

So, they haven't tried to talk things out? They could have. Sombody in the comments under one of Bran's insta fan pages said there has been a lot of behind the scenes stuff going on. So I don't know.

I'm sick of all this, though.. Still luv ya, Bran! Ready for the album!
Yahudah

b7

Young

Quote from: Stage on July 11, 2018, 08:10:58 PM
If Brandy isn't going to truly speak on it, she needs to drop it. Saying it during the song during Essence fest, bringing up Monica during your own tribute at the Soul Train awards, etc... it all looks petty and pressed. Especially because Monica doesn't say anything. Speak up or hush. That post on the shaderoom, fans were roasting Brandy. And the real gag is, it's the only grammy they both have. Them being who they were at the time and doing the song together was a brilliant move back then marketing wise and helped push the song higher than what it would've been as a solo. If Mo is doing some craziness behind the scenes, speak. All the little insults along the way are making her look crazy because she isn't speaking the enough of the truth so that folks understand the insults.

Lashawn should talk to her in that studio

Because ...!!!!

Not playing it smart
And that?s the main issue

D.I.E.G.O.

That fucking snippet. What kind of tone
Jeeeeeeeeeeesssssuuuuussss

:loose2when:

Monika

Quote from: Blackpantha on July 11, 2018, 08:20:20 PM
I'm so tired of this shit. Brandy if you're not gonna expose this gun wielding heffer then just leave it alone. At this point she's just making Herself look petty and crazy. And making Monica look like the good girl classy southern bell.

If you're gonna murk the bitch take her out. Go for the throat and stop poking her with that knife. We deserve too know what happened.

Dear GAWD, I am DONE! HAHAHAAAA LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :plzstop:
Yahudah

Star

Fuck Monica

Brandy is playing snippets on iq

BRockaBaby

Lemme also say that to me theres only one true punk and pressed person on this situation if the BTS mess is true. And um it aint Bran.