What is going on with "TBIM" lol?

Started by yearofbrandy, July 11, 2018, 12:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on July 11, 2018, 09:15:34 PM
Lala posted it because she?s a ghetto ATLien too, Kandi commented and so did Tami Roman who was praising Brandy in her 20th anniversary video. I want their heads lol
v

fedswatchin

Quote from: StarKitty on July 11, 2018, 09:14:15 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on July 11, 2018, 09:09:52 PM
Quote from: StarKitty on July 11, 2018, 08:51:45 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on July 11, 2018, 08:13:54 PM
Quote from: Rxxf on July 11, 2018, 03:16:27 PM
Quote from: MelMel on July 11, 2018, 03:01:17 PM
Quote from: StarKitty on July 11, 2018, 02:58:38 PM
Quote from: Rxxf on July 11, 2018, 02:28:23 PM
Quote from: StarKitty on July 11, 2018, 12:29:50 PM
This is so petty & unnecessary. Like, this is the epitome of bothered.

If this is Brandy's doing of course.

How about you find out first before you start calling her out?

How about you stfu and not tell me what to do.
what is happening

Not a damn thing other than someone showing their usual behavior towards Brandy.
And I'll call it the fuck out anytime I want.
!!!

mayday ur a hater :plzstop: sorry

You're not even a Brandy stan. Hush.
I got proof I bought Two Eleven. Do you fagg?

You're always layin down the law on Brandy and rude. Get over yourself

bhbbb

Ci can be next

vdgvggggvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvd
zg
dfg
dg
sg
fg
df
gf
f

deflect!

fedswatchin

Kalifornia.

Scott.

Quote from: BRockaBaby on July 11, 2018, 08:50:04 PM
Quote from: Scott. on July 11, 2018, 08:47:12 PM
It ain?t about who a punk and who isn?t.

If you gon throw shade then reveal the shit. No need to be going on this one sided tirade with a person that?s not giving you or the situation LIFE.

Even if Mo is the aggressor, she?s doing a bang up Job by not looking like she is.

Typical Scorpio

Shes a punk love. If you wanna give mess then give mess. You cant tell anyone how to react to things. Mo is keeping quiet to us but probanly got lots of birds chirpin at Bran. I find it HARD to believe that Bran pops off just because.

She damn near let the girl snatch her up when they were younger and kept it quiet for years. She dont want to anymore. And tbh people gonna hate her regardless its no shade. Brandy isnt a popular artist. Shes a respected one but sis aint popular. It just be like that sometimes and thats okay.

Edit: popular is in most loved.
And because a mfer is paying it dust doesn?t make them a punk. They just may sincerely not give a fuck

fedswatchin

Quote from: Scott. on July 11, 2018, 09:41:29 PM

If you gon throw shade then reveal the shit. No need to be going on this one sided tirade with a person that?s not giving you or the situation LIFE.

Even if Mo is the aggressor, she?s doing a bang up Job by not looking like she is.

Typical Scorpio

Shes a punk love. If you wanna give mess then give mess. You cant tell anyone how to react to things. Mo is keeping quiet to us but probanly got lots of birds chirpin at Bran. I find it HARD to believe that Bran pops off just because.

She damn near let the girl snatch her up when they were younger and kept it quiet for years. She dont want to anymore. And tbh people gonna hate her regardless its no shade. Brandy isnt a popular artist. Shes a respected one but sis aint popular. It just be like that sometimes and thats okay.

And because a mfer is paying it dust doesn?t make them a punk. They just may sincerely not give a fuck
k Michel is ghetto

Young

Bsbdbdndnfnfnfnffnfnfngnfnfnfngngmfmfmfnffngng g g g g

Scott.

Quote from: OwnIt on July 11, 2018, 09:42:56 PM

Typical Scorpio

k Michel is ghetto

Yeah that?s so hard to believe  :uhh:

Move

HUGO

Quote from: Scott. on July 11, 2018, 09:44:11 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on July 11, 2018, 09:42:56 PM

Typical Scorpio

k Michel is ghetto

Yeah that?s so hard to believe  :uhh:

Move

ffff

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Nick'Challa on July 11, 2018, 12:27:22 PM
Omffgggg

Not Monica's the boy is mine album not even having the title track on the damn album

The song is really brans huh?

Now thats a fucking kii :plzstop:

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Guilty on July 11, 2018, 01:21:37 PM
QuoteAfter the approval of both Brandy and Beyonc?, the song was released commercially in November 2015. The song was enhanced with a re-recorded vocal from Brandy, along with additional changes. Though Brandy agreed to record new vocals for the mash-up track, Monica turned the offer down, commenting. "I feel like sometimes things that are a part of history and that are in history should be left as such so that it can be upheld with the respect that it was given even back then," she told The Huffington Post. "That's the one song and the one time that [Brandy and I] both won a Grammy and experienced certain things. So I have a lot of memories and emotions connected to that record."

Hmm

Sounds lioe she tried to flex and got checked

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

HUGO

Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on July 12, 2018, 02:59:57 AM
Quote from: Guilty on July 11, 2018, 01:21:37 PM
QuoteAfter the approval of both Brandy and Beyonc?, the song was released commercially in November 2015. The song was enhanced with a re-recorded vocal from Brandy, along with additional changes. Though Brandy agreed to record new vocals for the mash-up track, Monica turned the offer down, commenting. "I feel like sometimes things that are a part of history and that are in history should be left as such so that it can be upheld with the respect that it was given even back then," she told The Huffington Post. "That's the one song and the one time that [Brandy and I] both won a Grammy and experienced certain things. So I have a lot of memories and emotions connected to that record."

Hmm

Sounds lioe she tried to flex and got checked

ffff

Pretty much. She loves to mention hats the only time her and Queen won a Grammy. Is that not a backhanded compliment in a passive aggressive way?

BigDawg

I always felt like IABTM should have never happened.

HUGO

Quote from: BigDawg on July 12, 2018, 07:43:02 AM
I always felt like IABTM should have never happened.

It just caused more tension and problems between both of them. And on top of that didn?t even do shit. I mean the situation wouldn?t be as bad if it actually shifted the charts a bit and made some sort of impact but with the song Monica chose.... :overit: